What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel strange right now. There are tens of hundreds of thousands of children sleeping right now and when they wake up, they think a giant bunny came into their house and while they slept, he hid their colored eggs and left behind chocolate and candy and baskets of candy.

I wake up and can't find some of the beers that I know I have. What am I supposed to think??? Tonight, I'm sleeping strapped and from now on! :D

I liked it! Nice NHC find.

On an OT note... Just just confiscated my eldest's ebook reader. Got an email that an erotic book had been 'purchased' (free).

Crap. Thought I had another year before this. Double crap... SWMBO had told me it is my turn to have the 'talk.'

Back on topic:

Surly, care of jwerner23.

Yep...dealing with internet-active kids here, too. Now, it includes Facetime, texting, messaging, Kik and Oovu...probably others I don't know the names of...yet. A lot of denial, belligerence, things being deleted. Kids are so much more tech savvy these days at such young ages. I gotta go grab a beer, just thinking about it.

Another PA pick-up to finish the night...before the wabbit shows up. Not much head on the pour, so-so aroma, but a decent toasted flavor. Good night and Happy Easter everyone!

DSC04540.jpg

I read much of it. No one cares if I pay attention. :)

Nukebrewer's chipotle imperial stout. Omg! Great!

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it. :)

In all my 4.5 years brewing, I just had my first bottle bomb. Put on a bunch of protective gear, got the rest of the case outside, and cleaned up the mess. It didn't sound like I thought it would. More like a cork popping than anything else. I didn't even know what it was at first.

Relaxing now with a nightcap. That was a hairy few minutes handling a case full of potential bottle bombs.

1397970602165.jpg

Coffee. Feel like I was hit by a truck from assembling the basketball hoop yesterday. When did I get so old? In my defense, I did it alone and nearly every step said, "warning: two people required for this step. Failure to heed this warning may cause serious injury."

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Coff. Feel hangover-ish after all those beers I had yesterday + 5 assorted home brews.

Prepping the prime rib and getting the smoker ready in about 30 minutes. :D

Coffee. Feel like I was hit by a truck from assembling the basketball hoop yesterday. When did I get so old? In my defense, I did it alone and nearly every step said, "warning: two people required for this step. Failure to heed this warning may cause serious injury."

Well, you cant say you didnt see it coming. :)

Haha. I had the same experience at 3am Christmas Eve night (err... Christmas morning) 2012.

Forgot all about that until reading your post.

Glad you got it assembled.

Haha. I had the same experience at 3am Christmas Eve night (err... Christmas morning) 2012.

Forgot all about that until reading your post.

Glad you got it assembled.

This hoop was brought by Santa, also, but with the winter we had assembly had to wait. It's been in a box in my garage since 12/24/13.

More coffee with a big breakfast my wife made. She's off to work again today, so just me and the brats most if the day.

Coffee. Tired, probably a little hungover but I want to brew today and find something to grill.

My stomach hurts just looking at these beer pics. And it's 10:30 a.m. I can't start 'til at least noon. On the water so my nauseousness goes away.

Latest posts

Back