What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397944294.873593.jpg
Homer...at least I have great options

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Trying to decide. Rough day. Spent all day putting together a basketball hoop...good word! Haven't had a chance to bottle yet, haven't showered and kids still need to be fed.

Worst part ...wife left an uncooked lasagne in the fridge. Instructions were to cook it covered for 40 minutes. It was covered with aluminum foil. What was not disclosed was that there was Saran Wrap under the aluminum foil. Damn it!

Ramble, ramble ...

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Stone 2013 Espresso Imperial Russian Stout. Still great coffee flavor. Had a Hebrew Funky Jewbelation before this.

20140419_165658.jpg

Worst part ...wife left an uncooked lasagne in the fridge. Instructions were to cook it covered for 40 minutes. It was covered with aluminum foil. What was not disclosed was that there was Saran Wrap under the aluminum foil. Damn it!

Ramble, ramble ...

The Saran Wrap is fine. It won't melt. It will keep moisture in.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Think I salvaged it. But it absolutely melts.

Glad you saved it.
I had someone give me directions for something and it involved baking in Saran Wrap at 225-250F. They said it wouldn't melt. But it definitely does.

Nothing. I keep searching the fridge for the hidden can...in vain. Ran out of beer on the boat yesterday....how did I let that happen? Won't be anywhere near beer until Monday, and that just mass produced swill, but at least we got good rum! Friends are supposed to bring in beer and cigars in Monday.

...but we are anchored in the San Blas islands of Panama...so life don't exactly suck.

Since my last picture was rotated when it should nit have been, I give up.

Currently drinking: great divide old ruffian, thanks to swmbo taking forever to drink hers.

How'd you do yours? Seen lots of different proportions and different liquors used. Wanting to give this a try soon. I've got several scotch's on hand, from pretty mild to extremely peaty.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Actually used some maple bacon bourbon that I need to use up. Wouldn't use a good scotch. Maybe 2 shots and 6-8 oz wort if I had to guess.

Looks good. Wish you could have been around. Went to a buddy's in Shelton to brew a stout and an American Brown. ****ing awesome day.

Yeah, me too. I had a bunch of **** to do to get ready for my trip to Vegas tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be free next time.

Pineapple Express courtesy of eMAW from BeerMeDuffMan. It's very good, but I wish there was more pineapple character. The smoked malt kind of drowns it out a bit. Otherwise it's a great beer.

EDIT: I just wanted to point out my amusement that **** is censored, but ***** isn't. Seems kind of bass ackwards. That is all.
20140419_202000 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Back