What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit the bottle shop earlier today. Grabbed a bunch of stuff. Got some of it in the fridge now. Meanwhile, drinking a double pour of my MO/Willamette SMaSH before making some starters for two brews and starting a sour mash for another.

20140218_162623[1].jpg

20140218_152225[1].jpg

20140218_152232[1].jpg

Just finished this beer while prepping dinner. 4th beer this afternoon. Hopefully I can continue to hide this buzz from everyone around me. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392761217.747490.jpg

Its all good man... They shot me with a bunch of Novocaine and it took hours to wear of... I just hate that feeling so i took the night off... Been thinking about not drinking during the week anyway... Good thing is my gf is a hygienist so it was free

Drinking some iced tea being a baby

who the flocc is gonna punch me in the liver then?!?

coffee at the moment.

Lhbs owner said this is well over a year old... $15 he said... I said ok!... Came with fresh s -04 which i was gonna buy anyway... Eh whatever...it'll make beer... The specialty malts are prolly trash tho

1392764649871.jpg

Is this a new offering from alchemist or was it a collab they did with hill farmstead and only a small amount

A new offering that was canned for a special release. It's just by the alchemist. It will probably be back around if or they open a new retail spot.

Love it or hate it, Southern Tier Creme Brulee...

Favorite quote on this, "I drank a whole one... I now have type II diabetes"

Well, I for one am super happy that when I sign a proposal for something to cost me $1800, it will end up being $2400. Hating life, loving beer. I'm on my way to drinking my dinner.

Well, I for one am super happy that when I sign a proposal for something to cost me $1800, it will end up being $2400. Hating life, loving beer. I'm on my way to drinking my dinner.

A least with that attitude you won't have the shock, still sucks but if your ready to be bent over it's a little easier.
Still on the saison.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392766922.599573.jpg major fail by New Belgium on this one. I'm glad I bought just one from the beer buffet.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

First taste of skeeter pee, it had dropped to around 1.020 so I was late with additions, oh well.
I have a feeling that this is going to be tasty stuff, I thought in my mind, SUMMER.
Still on the saison.

Drinking some skeeter pee with blueberries added. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392768773.970666.jpg
Bottled my latest batch of rice wine. Holy crap I got more than expected out of this batch! Flavored it with the juice that previously inhabited the jar in the front. Now just need to pasteurize, refrigerate and wait a few months before opening. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392769033.937055.jpg

Back