What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to relax and watch some Harry Potter...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388099790.335526.jpg

Remmy said:
Merry Xmas, Dave!

Grilling four NY strips outside. Having this in 25F weather. Life is good.

Thanks B! Same to you and yours. Nice job on the steaks. And the surly looks great ! I've never had any of their beers.

Happy Boxing Day all!

Thanks B! Same to you and yours. Nice job on the steaks. And the surly looks great ! I've never had any of their beers.

Happy Boxing Day all!

Thanks. Surly was ok. Was expecting more.

Spent Xmas in the BX yesterday!

Having another pour of my cider after taking a beaker to the dome piece from about 3 feet above my head. The funny thing is it bounced off my head, then down a flight a steps before breaking all over my basement floor. I just looked down the steps and smiled. That's what you get for trying to knock me out!

More Mad Elf. I think yinz guys know what it looks like.

Mad Elf +1
Yinz -1

How can two sides of one state be so different?

I'm continuing into my mystery case after the kid/s are asleep. So far I've had
Evolution primal PA
Baltimore Washington raven lager
Victory golden monkey
Victory hop wallop

Mad Elf +1
Yinz -1

How can two sides of one state be so different?

I'm continuing into my mystery case after the kid/s are asleep. So far I've had
Evolution primal PA
Baltimore Washington raven lager
Victory golden monkey
Victory hop wallop

Yep. The feeling is mutual my friend. Eastern PA might as well be a separate state. Yinz guys hog all the good stuff so I don't want to hear it! ;)

Iced tea. No beer tonight, but hopefully tomorrow.
Has anyone had either of these?
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388105249.676437.jpg
I saw them today. I heard it was very pepper forward. For that reason and the fact that they're about $20, I passed.

Lagunitas IPA in an NYC theater district bar just before heading into the Majestic for a show.

Excellent brew. Hope the musical is as good...

Cheers!

Just shelled an entire bag of pistachios in preps to make some Baklava. I have a few extra that I will be enjoying with yet another mad elf!

Just shelled an entire bag of pistachios in preps to make some Baklava. I have a few extra that I will be enjoying with yet another mad elf!

At least you'se guys get mad elf anyway... ;)

Mystery beer (MB) #5 is a duck pin pale ale. Very good

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388107806.182090.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388107794.581784.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388107794.581784.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 90
My blood orange/white peppercorn saison. I enjoyed it better fresh, the white peppercorn has faded fast. Will probably bump up the white peppercorn a touch next time

Wanted to have this yesterday but we got home too late. My first taste of my barleywine, rum/oak aged. It's been a test of patience to wait this long, especially because I gave several out as wedding party gifts in Sept.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388110926.728209.jpg
Gotta say, it's pretty dang tasty. Gonna sit and let it warm up a bit more, but my first reaction is that it could have more oak.

Big win by Pitt in the Terry's Shamois Bowl! I mean Little Caesar's Bowl. Same difference. Anyhoo, it's time to celebrate with a couple fingers of Glenlevit!!

Started with a Terrapin and then had some HB Crabapple/Fuji Cider. The carb in the cider us just barely there, but it's tasty...need to check it again in another month.

IMAG2247.jpg

IMAG2248.jpg

Whaaa?!! You don't get Mad Elf in Plymouth Meeting?!! I find that pretty hard to believe!! My brother used to live in Plymouth Meeting, there buddy. ;-)

No no no, I get plenty of mad elf. I meant that it's not like you don't get ANY good beer out there...

Latest posts

Back