What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twin Sisters

image-3117567583.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Yeppers. Im staying monday too. Luckly I got tickets for the beers too. Those sold out in minutes. Crazy..

I'll be happy to take anything off your hands on Monday. I'll be in town by 11 am or so.

Yeppers. Love the slapstick comedy. You just look in the back ground in my picks. I got a lot of movies

This a some.

View attachment 154364

I had to CTRL+scroll-in to see if that was actually what I thought it was. I own it too. "If you screw this one up, you'll be left out to dry, you'll be twisting in the wind, your pants will be dancing with figs! is that clear?"

"Everything but the pants/fig thing."

having my Rose Hip Saison.

mcbaumannerb said:
Love those movies too - Leslie Nielsen was the best straight face too.

Definitely the best. His delivery and facial expressions are what made his movies so funny.

DisturbdChemist said:
If you want to meet up ill be there for a little bit. Sadly I only very one of each. I want two lol. I need to hit a few new bats and breweries I havent been to when I'm over there

Hm, I know the fruits are extremely limited. Think you'll get your hands on any Boxer's or RU? Wondering if an in-person trade is possible here...or a drink or two later. You in town Monday night? Or headed out earlier?

Drinking Ranger Creek Oak aged Oktoberfest. All oak on the nose and nice oak finish. Nice beer.

Billy-Klubb said:
I had to CTRL+scroll-in to see if that was actually what I thought it was. I own it too. "If you screw this one up, you'll be left out to dry, you'll be twisting in the wind, your pants will be dancing with figs! is that clear?"

"Everything but the pants/fig thing."

having my Rose Hip Saison.
"I would love to eat his cookies with some fava beans and a nice chilled Fresca."

Him and john cleese are the best. Love leslie nielsens movies. All are awesome.

Billy
You were correct luckly lol. Need to watch it again. Its been a while

I agree though I have much love for Mel Brooks flicks. It is a shame though, that none of them could make it to the screen nowadays.

On to a DFH Punkin'

ForumRunner_20131016_212634.png

Hm, I know the fruits are extremely limited. Think you'll get your hands on any Boxer's or RU? Wondering if an in-person trade is possible here...or a drink or two later. You in town Monday night? Or headed out earlier?

Drinking Ranger Creek Oak aged Oktoberfest. All oak on the nose and nice oak finish. Nice beer.

I can pick some up. Ill be leaving monday afternoon. I have to work tues so I want to leave no later than 5ish very loose on that time. If you can bring something I cant get we can trade or you can give me some cash and beers for them. We can work something out. Let me know. Im planning picking some bottles up for TNgabe and myself.

I felt like that all day today as well. it's our son's 6th. I'll tell you what I told him, "Don't stay out too late & don't get too hammered. I'm not bailing you out this time."

Is he getting some ink today?

My RIS with some makers. Po man barrel aging

Pshah, if that was po man's barerl aging it would be Genessee and Old Crow.

Hm, I've shipped lobster but it's been awhile.

Lobster is one of the few foods I don't like. Like other shelfish, but for some reason I've never like lobster. Tends to not agree with me.

Back