What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the coffee getting ready to go see the right hand surgeon do yo think if my name was nate burleson I would if got surgery awhile ago.

Finishing my coffee. Still kinda tired after replacing my front bumper cover & DS head light bucket yesterday. Still got some tweaking to do,but dark & rainin on & off today. So oh darn,guess I'll have to put away some cleaned bottles & take the first FG sample of my Cougar Country IPA...:mug:

What the fooook kind of hand surgeon has fake tits in the room? :nervous: I am :eek

ForumRunner_20130930_105613.jpg

ForumRunner_20130930_105625.jpg

NIZZLE said:
What the fooook kind of hand surgeon has fake tits in the room? :nervous: I am :eek

Maybe youre scheduled for the wrong surgery. At least youll have a nice pair of tits to squeeze with your mangled hand when you wake up!

Haha in all serious good luck man hope the sirgery goes well.

I love craigslist! I check everyday for brewing things and rarely find anything local. Today I saw this and ask if he would sell the carboy and bucket fermenter separate, as I really dont need the other stuff. I offered him $35 and his counter offer is I take it all for $50! Cant wait to fill up more of my storage area with extras haha :D

http://ksu.craigslist.org/for/4096454023.html

I love craigslist! I check everyday for brewing things and rarely find anything local. Today I saw this and ask if he would sell the carboy and bucket fermenter separate, as I really dont need the other stuff. I offered him $35 and his counter offer is I take it all for $50! Cant wait to fill up more of my storage area with extras haha :D

I see starter kits all the time here that people want retail for. Have found a few good deals on brewin stuff on CL, but few and far between. That's a score.

Water and some emergenC here before I go hit the trail. Got a month or two of kindling cut from deadfall at my neighbors place this morning. 2 straight hrs of running a saw is about all I can handle. Tired + chainsaw = bad.

I see starter kits all the time here that people want retail for. Have found a few good deals on brewin stuff on CL, but few and far between.

Yeah that is common here too, people trying to get what they put into it on used equipment. It normally sits for 2 months anyway. There loss in the end I guess.

Still drinking water at work. Pumped to get more brewing stuff this afternoon! :rockin:

I see starter kits all the time here that people want retail for. Have found a few good deals on brewin stuff on CL, but few and far between. That's a score.

Water and some emergenC here before I go hit the trail. Got a month or two of kindling cut from deadfall at my neighbors place this morning. 2 straight hrs of running a saw is about all I can handle. Tired + chainsaw = bad.

Guy around here is trying to sell a brewers best equipment kit for 200 dollars!!
He posts the damn thing every week it seems.
You can pick them up for $79.99. Don't know what some people are thinking....

Guy around here is trying to sell a brewers best equipment kit for 200 dollars!!
He posts the damn thing every week it seems.
You can pick them up for $79.99. Don't know what some people are thinking....

Almost as good as the 'lambic bucket' some jagoff was selling on ebay.

Surgery is this Friday at 2:30 finally

Good luck! Hopefully you won't be laid up for too long afterward!

Bottling "system" - thanks I needed a good laugh this morning ;)

Even if I give him the benefit of the doubt and figure he's letting everyone know he's fermented in the bucket with bugs, he's still a moron for using a bottling bucket to ferment.

Fooooooking bullsheeeet two bottle limit so I got two and my wife got two and 3 are going out in trades so 3 hand picked @sshats on hear are special ;-)

ForumRunner_20130930_134217.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130930_134203.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130930_134203.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 93
onto Iced tea now haha this is going to be a great beer week already! Im getting a good amount of extras (buckets, carboy, accessories, etc) for $50 tonight. Then tomorrow a new LHBS opens up 45 minutes from me!!!! :mug: The closest one right now is 2 hours. And now I just found out the Lagunitas is coming to KS this week! :D having a beer or ten tonight to celebrate the future making/drinking of new beer

Brett beer by lips if Faith collaboration... not really impressed.. could drink this straight from the bottle

That was the last LoF beer I was dissapointed by. After that one, I stopped expecting them to be good.

Drinking some flat peach berliner. I guess it's not that bad, but I'm still not a fan.

Latest posts

Back