What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qhrumphf said:
Happy 6 months smoke free to me.

Aside from absolutely zero head retention (fluffs up like soda, and dies just as fast), this is REALLY good.

Congrats!

image-3250131277.jpg

Refreshing after a long day

Billy-Klubb said:
the last one I had didn't even have any tartness to it. it used to make the underside of my tongue hurt the first few sips. now, nothing.

having my Mosaic Rye IPA.

and Qhrumphf, congrats!

On the plus side I can definitely taste the brett. Idk if I've ever had a beer with this Brett strain before and I definitely like it

Feeling dirty...

Stupid late game! I forgot it was in SD. Can't wait for the game to start drinking.
Nick, the Brunch Weasel might make the cut tonight. :D

My sister (i stay at her apartment when I have to be at the lab in the morning) bought a 6er of that today, her first go at it I think. Gotta say for a 21 year old college kid she has good taste.

No? I buy cases of things I like that sell out fast. Saves me disappointing trips to the bottle shop.

While I was there they sold out. Granted I bought one of the 2 cases they got in this morning.

Because of you it sells out lol. If I buy more ill drink more plus just go broke faster. Been drinking too much though I do not get drunk. This is a week off from drinking. Need to lower my tolerance a little

Because of you it sells out lol. If I buy more ill drink more plus just go broke faster. Been drinking too much though I do not get drunk. This is a week off from drinking. Need to lower my tolerance a little

Well you see... I have probably a full beer store worth of beer in my cellar. So just because I have it doesn't necessarily mean I'll suck it down, I have a pretty good selection, not to mention enough homebrew to sink a naval boat. I buy more beer than I drink.

Well you see... I have probably a full beer store worth of beer in my cellar. So just because I have it doesn't necessarily mean I'll suck it down, I have a pretty good selection, not to mention enough homebrew to sink a naval boat. I buy more beer than I drink.

so what you're saying is party at your house?

I do too but I do not want to get to much. Ill hate if some beers in my cellar goes bad before I drink it. Slowly drinking my cellar while slowly replenishing it. It is an addiction when you start

Party at channels house \m/\m/

So send me half of it and I'll keep it safe for you ;-)

so what you're saying is party at your house?

Thats how I took it.....

I do too but I do not want to get to much. Ill hate if some beers in my cellar goes bad before I drink it. Slowly drinking my cellar while slowly replenishing it. It is an addiction when you start

Party at channels house \m/\m/

So send me half of it and I'll keep it safe for you ;-)

I've invited you ******** over before. Kegerator is always flowing cellar is almost always unlocked. Fish are always biting.

I should start drinking, it'll make my Redskins look a bit better. Maybe. Right now it's just Dr. Pepper.

Channel66 said:
I've invited you ******** over before. Kegerator is always flowing cellar is almost always unlocked. Fish are always biting.

Hey, if I'm ever in Maine, your place will be my first stop. It's probably the best place to get a good beer in the entire state. ;)

Right now a little GT Trilogy

ForumRunner_20130909_175811.jpg
While I unpack and wait for couple of my new pickups from down south to cool off in the fridge for a bit

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130909_175853.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130909_175853.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 87
Back