What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I or should I not!?

image-4113547945.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Having first glass of HB Hard Iced Tea. Pulled parts from recipes here and there and put my own together. Tasting pretty solid! Came in at about 8.2% I do believe I will be mixing this with some lemon Skeeter Pee tonight!

When I first started brewing I wanted to try making hard iced tea, but never did. I should actually do it now. Sounds like it will be good mixed with skeeter pee.

dirtybasementbrew said:
Should I or should I not!?

You should not. Instead you should wrap it up, put it in a box and ship it to me. Just know, I won't be sending anything in return. :D

When I first started brewing I wanted to try making hard iced tea, but never did. I should actually do it now. Sounds like it will be good mixed with skeeter pee.

Its made for Skeeter Pee mixing!!!! Its damn good if I do say myself. Dangerously tastes like plain sweet tea and lemon. I absolutely love EC 1118 for stuff like this!

Well the good news I got my package the bad news the beer I really wanted to try did not arrive safely :,(

ForumRunner_20130821_184105.jpg

ForumRunner_20130821_184050.jpg

ForumRunner_20130821_184035.png

ForumRunner_20130821_184021.png

Thanks Mark can't wait to try your homebrew.

Its made for Skeeter Pee mixing!!!! Its damn good if I do say myself. Dangerously tastes like plain sweet tea and lemon. I absolutely love EC 1118 for stuff like this!

l would be interested in that recipe! Sounds like bad decisions waiting to happen and I'm all for it :rockin:

dirtybasementbrew said:
Took all the good advice and down the hatch. Sorry Wes couldn't find a box!!!;(

Hehe! Where's a box when you need one? ;)

NIZZLE said:
Well the good news I got my package the bad news the beer I really wanted to try did not arrive safely :,(

Thanks Mark can't wait to try your homebrew.

That sucks man.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:

Awesome. Could you PM the recipe when convenient?

Channel66 said:
I used to have that fan. It died in the unfortunate swamp cooler accident of 2008.
Sounds like a tragedy! ;)

How's life on the water? :D

Channel66 said:
I used to have that fan. It died in the unfortunate swamp cooler accident of 2008.

It's the all purpose fan and looks absolutely hideous for a great beer pic backdrop!!! Nuke is puking right now, lol!!!!

mcbaumannerb said:
And now for Clown Shoes Blaecorn Unidragon. Tasty but very hot.

I had one last year in a mix up six pack, it was in the trunk of my car during an eagles game. Made the fatal mistake of trying it warm and puked it all over the side of my car on 76 in traffic! Prob shouldn't have been driving!

mcbaumannerb said:
Fookers! Sorry man - I'll make it up to you next time I get down there. And that's it for UPS! :(

USPS arrives nicely every time.

Like "it was delivered from across the street."

Buddy's first all grain homebrew, a BIAB lager with 34/70 and motueka. Not the best lager I've ever had, but an impressive effort for sure.

Latest posts

Back