What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrNickVT said:
First glass of society and solitude #5 from the growler and I already want more. This 2L will be gone faster then it was filled :)

I drank a growler of Voodoo's HTP IPA faster than it was poured! Literally. Their tap was goofed up and it took em about an hour to pour it. I like that one a lot!

SHMBO had to buy 2 cases of Bud products to get 2 free tickets to a local music fest."
\Just buy the tickets and don't subject yourself to such (sorry cant find the words)

Ok back from the zoo and I got a pitcher of this mofo I'm pretty sure he was telling me to go foooook myself or stop looking at me :-D

ForumRunner_20130714_172417.png

bwahahaha! Oh and having a coors light.

NIZZLE said:
Ok back from the zoo and I got a pitcher of this mofo I'm pretty sure he was telling me to go foooook myself or stop looking at me :-D

bwahahaha! Oh and having a coors light.

Me thinks the sight of you got him all riled up.

All I can say here is wow. The age takes some of the harshness out of the hops letting the malt come through a little more with a very subtle oak character.

ForumRunner_20130714_143012.jpg

Trying my Nelson Sauvin pale ale, only a week in the bottle and coming along quite nicely! After this ill be cracking the growler of Anger from Greenbush!

ChefRex said:
SHMBO had to buy 2 cases of Bud products to get 2 free tickets to a local music fest."
\Just buy the tickets and don't subject yourself to such (sorry cant find the words)

Lesson learned!

I'm Drinking my Helles lager. I think I found my recipe, because this is the third keg I've made and it's delicious and consistent...Prost Kai!!!!

Grilled flatiron steak, grilled onions, grilled kale, and mashed potatoes with my 70/-. Only one left. :( Maybe a trip to Casey's for some awesome ice cream will ease the pain.

Having some Bells Two Hearted. It's just ok IMO but glad I tried it. Looking very forward to a java stout after dinner.

After two Sculpins, two Torpedos and an Undercover Investigation Ale...this.

image-1464228079.jpg

No, I'm not kidding. FML

Gabe! Haha I had one of those a while ago. Just tried the chocolate banana one the other day. I guess I'm glad I tried it once, probably wouldn't buy it again.

I've heard it claimed the banana one is worse. I'm not sure that's possible.

You go girl!!! With a side of heartburn

Dude. My well pump went last night. That's over 2K I've spent in 3 days with this ****ing well water. I need any alcohol I can find. Anything wih

You go girl!!! With a side of heartburn

Dude. My well pump went last night. That's over 2K I've spent in 3 days with this ****ing well water. I need any alcohol I can find. Anything within arms-length. **** my life. This stinks.

Remmy said:
Dude. My well pump went last night. That's over 2K I've spent in 3 days with this ****ing well water. I need any alcohol I can find. Anything wih

Dont start claiming poverty. lol. I'm just teasing man. I can send you over some inexpensive local beer of you'd like.

Tallgrass Oasis after a very long day at work. Off to bed for me (after I finish my beer) for a few hours, then it's gonna be time to brew a bitter, and keg my Roggenbier.

Back