What are you doing for National Beer Day 2016?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philipCT

Brewniversity student
Reaction score
I'm sending out an email to a few of my local peeps inviting them to my basement taproom tomorrow evening in honor of the day. I'll also be celebrating the tapping of a Red Rye Pale Ale (a fast carb sample using a carb-cap was pretty sweet!). I've also got an American Pale Ale and a DIPA on tap, so there should be something for everyone.

I had no idea tomorrow was national beer day. Hmmm... I don't plan on doing anything special but I might open something out of the cellar stash in honor of the great beer gods. I just kicked my own rye ipa keg, myself. I have an American amber ale now that still needs a few days to condition out but I might have to tap it for national beer day.

Thanks for the reminder! :mug:

I'm sending out an email to a few of my local peeps inviting them to my basement taproom tomorrow evening in honor of the day. I'll also be celebrating the tapping of a Red Rye Pale Ale (a fast carb sample using a carb-cap was pretty sweet!). I've also got an American Pale Ale and a DIPA on tap, so there should be something for everyone.

I would have joined you but I live on the other side of earth. I will definitely have a beer maybe at a different time but still, cheers!!!!:mug:

Who puts National Beer day on a Thursday? That's just wrong.

thursday-happy-hour.jpg

Not that we planned it that way, but we're driving a million miles south to a friend of a friends brewery to get some hops and possibly help with flooring a new taproom. @whee!
laughing.gif

Fridays the only that I get $hit done. Every other day is "oh, that can wait until later in the week"

OP - Pale Ale, Rye Pale Ale, Double India Pale Ale = something for everyone?

Fridays the only that I get $hit done. Every other day is "oh, that can wait until later in the week"

OP - Pale Ale, Rye Pale Ale, Double India Pale Ale = something for everyone?

Yeah - I can see your point. Variety within a very small range :)

I guess my only excuse it that the Pilsener I have lagering wont be ready till end of April, and the Robust Porter that's cold crashing won't be kegged till Friday night. Those will stretch out the range a little.

Back