What are you brewing next & have on tap/bottled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddibbern5

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
What are you brewing or planning to brew next?
What Home Brew do you have bottled in the fridge or on tap?

I plan to brew this weekend & leaning towards a Belgian double but not sure I want to sign up for bottling... I want to go for a bigger beer, but probably something on tap...

I have a cream ale fermenting now, plus a Belgian Wit on tap.
This weekend we kicked our keg on the Alt bier and cider.

Brewing Orfy's Boddington Bitters on Friday. A nice pale ale in the fermenter now. We were not brewing for the winter, so going to get our pipeline going. Got lots of nice things planned for spring.

Blackberry/raspberry cider and a London Porter in primary.

2 empty kegs, 1/2 keg ginger Cyser, about 1/4 commecial keg of Ace pineapple cider.

Going to brew a saison this weekend. Have a few bottles of a tiny rebel cwtch clone, a few of a mango blonde, whole batch of a smash just went into the fridge. Batch of pilsner with a week left carbing and a batch of neipa I bottled last night.

Strong bitters for now... I have yet another ESB clone in late primary and I'm going to brew at least one more. There are so many things I would like to try with bitters that I am unlikely to change the style in near future. I brewed the latest batch with Crisp Best Ale malt (flagon barley) that is great. Would like to try Golden promise as well and going to brew a rye bitter, too.

On tap I have a Biere De Garde, Rye Farmhouse with Kviek and Brett, and a 100% Brett Berliner.
I have a bunch of stuff ready to go, and won't be brewing for a little while.

I have about a 12 pack of session saison in the bottles left, a Maris Otter/Centennial SMASH and a stout carbing in kegs right now. Brewing a Hefe and a brown ale on good Friday.

I have an American Pale Ale, Marzen and Special Export kegged and on tap. I have additional quantities of the same 3 in fermenters as well. These are my standard rotation beers and I have a heavy pipeline going so I don't run out. Once Spring arrives, I plan on switching the Special Export out for my Cream Ale.

I have some esb on hand as well as a clone of Westvleteren 12.

After a six month hiatus I brewed an American brown ale last weekend and will brew a saison tomorrow. Hope to do a honey pale ale and cream ale soon. Getting the spring seasonal beers brewed!

It’s been a while since I brewed. I was inspired by the brulosophy guys on their podcast to do single vessel no sparge no squeeze biab. Previously I’ve done a sparge and squeeze. I may want to switch over to mash in a bag, but I change my process incrementally so I am doing a small batch (1 gallon) Barleywine. I plan to bottle and age the beer until Christmas. The hops are Amarillo, Columbus and Fuggles.

I have a porter, and a pineapple apple cider bottled. In te fermentation chamber, an apricot ale ~8% and a passion fruit wheat. The apricot needs to come out and sit on the counter for a couple of days because I have an amber boiling now.
Rye ipa is up next.

On tap I've got a brown, a cream, a bitter red, and an IPA. Also have an American Strong that I pulled off tap last week to let age out of the fridge a month or two (and make space for new beers). Just brewed (today) an APA with Cascade and Warrior to test out the very first yeast starter I've done. Too busy to change my profile with what I've got on tap or coming up...thankfully they change often!

Brewery I work at is in the process of moving to bigger, nicer digs...and boss offered the old bar to me today with an 8-tap tower (I will have to replace the taps) with enough room for all of my kegs and will be able to lager as well. Will just have to trade him my Costco garage racks. When I think where I was just 1.5 years ago and where I am now....amazeballs.

I have a mid range ESB, Apple Pie Cider and a RyePA on tap. Thinking about next weekend. I live in the PNW so trying to figure out my next weather appropriate brew. Maybe an Earl Gray PA.

I am drinking on a Very tasty Boston Lager Clone with a Left Hand Milk Stout Clone on Deck. Vienna Lager for Cinco de Mayo is in the fermenter.

Next brew is a Scottish Export 80/- based on Brewing Classic Styles 80/- Recipe.

Last edited:
Right now I’m drinking an American wheat. I have a milk chocolate stout, Boston Ale clone, Alt Bier in bottles, a few smash beers as well, I have a caribou slobber in a fermenter, and I plan on brewing Boston Ale clone Friday.

I’m due to make a Sleepy Creek IPA next.
On tap at the moment, Appalachian Amber, Shane’s pale ale, Kiss yer cousin Kentucky common ale, Hound dog brown, and Creekwater 911 (habanero pale ale).
Cheers :mug:

Makes me thirsty just looking at all those names

Last edited:
Kegged: Classic Saison, Irish Red, and Kolsch
Brewing tomorrow: Bavarian Wheat

A couple of noobie extract brewing friends are coming over for a full introduction into all grain (and of course some BBQ and beers).

A Thornbridge Jaipur clone, and then a SMaSH with Alberta Heritage malt and Denali.

Have a bitter on tap that I'm not fond off, but it's drinkable; and, a very dry cider. Vienna/Amarillo SmaSH on deck!

Last edited:
I just legged a cider today, and have a Munich Helles on tap. What’s next? Either a pale ale (sorachi ace smash) or a leichtbier for a lighter option. Can’t decide.

Gone, all gone I tell you.:(

I need to get brewing, I have over a hundred pounds of various grains and quite a bit of yeast stashed. I have been modifying my system and almost have it ready. Up next is my Red Seal clone and 10 gallons of chocolate porter. After that I am doing a Mad Elf clone and10 gallons of chocolate cream stout. Maybe 10 gallons of Wee Heavy and Brown Ale after that. May my pipeline never run dry again.

:bott::bott:

@catdaddy66 how is the westvleteren clone? I’ve been debating about brewing a dubbel or even a quad. Did you bottle or keg?

I love my westy 12 clones and have made it at least 4 times. I bottle and am glad of it as I have heard that bigger beers do better that way. In the recipe thread are 2 versions with differing grain bills. I have made both but think the more complex grist gave the best flavor.

An American Pale Ale is winding down, a Saison with some Blood Orange candy syrup just got bottled. Next up: A kettle-soured Cherry with ginger, and maybe an English Bitter.

Now that spring is here I can finally brew again! First up, Saison. Second, Brown IPA. Third, Denny Conns awry smile! (SO excited for this one!)

4 gallons of root beer on picnic tap, all other kegs are empty and no home-brew bottles remain :no:. Cider in secondary currently. Plan to get in a keg around August. I need to get busy!

On tap: dry Irish stout, kolsch, neipa and a farm house saison.

Belgian double and a west coast IPA in fermentation.

Two RIS , One brett saison, one 2 year old lambic, 1 one year old lambic and one 10 month old coolship in barrels.

5 gallons of RIS in bombers and one 5 gallon batch of barley wine in bombers.

Need to brew a summer wheat. A pilsner and a few IPA’s in the next few weeks once I get back from vacation. Probably can’t brew until the 2nd weekend in April.

On tap:
East Coast Ale
SMASH Cream Ale

In Keezer:
2 kegs Festbier
2 kegs Coffee Stout
1 keg Rauchbier
1 keg Root Beer

Kegged today:
2 kegs Light Ale

In primaries or secondaries:
3 batches Hefe Weizen (1 will be a Kristall)
1 Belgian Blond

Planned:
Hefe Weizen
Light Ale
Mild Ale
SNPA
Fat Tire

On tap:
Bourbon Barrel Porter
Edmund Fitzgerald

Ready to keg:
Blue Moon Clone

Brewing today:
Edmund Fitzgerald

Planing to brew:
Smashing Pumpkin

I have an Orange Zested Blonde on tap currently and empty fermenters (GASP!). I need to brew my house IPA here again shortly..Time has not been on my side of late.

Good variety everyone! I have an Irish Red and a Chocolate Milk Stout on tap. Next up I am looking to do a Belgian Wit.

Just kegged a SMaSH Pale Ale (NW Pale Malt, Cascade Hops, S-04 Ale Yeast). Have about 15 bottles of a dark sour ale left, and just bottled up 4 experimental ciders to see what’s worthy of a 5 gallon keg

I am brewing a Milk Stout next.
I have an organic spiced cider that I bottled last night.
In the fridge, I have a few different ones. I have a mango Berliner Weiss, a Centennial Blonde, a few Milk Stouts left, some Natural Cider (aged 1.5 years), a Jalapeno Blonde and some Milk and Honey Pale Ale.

Working on setting up a new keezer, so that I can stop bottling finally.

Back