Weston Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgo

Reaction score
Any Missouri or Northeast Kansas HBT'ers familiar with this brewery in Weston Missouri?

I bought a mixed 6 pack of some of their stuff (Lager, Irish Brown and Irish Bitter) yesterday and was less than impressed. The Lager and Bitter had a sour aftertaste. The Brown was drinkable, but totally unremarkable.

Down the road in Parkville, the Powerplant puts out some tasty stuff, as does the Free State Brewery west in Lawrence.

My brewclub over here on the MO side took a trip up to Weston last summer. I ordered two beers and didn't finish either one of them. I think they have infection problems up there.
Powerplant is pretty good and Free State is excellent. I am the closest to 75th street so I go there more than anywhere.

I've been to the 75th. That's some good brew there. It's great to have a good place nearby. I miss Lawrence.

The Blind Tiger in Topeka here is always good, but usually on the lighter side of the style spectrum.

Latest posts

Back