Westbrook Release Schedule

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad on the lack of response. I was up in Franklin, NC for a wedding. Had a buddy that was able to get me some sets though which was nice. Hoping the beer is awesome.

I didn't end up going, but heard good stuff about the beers. Had too much **** to do around my new apartment getting unpacked/organized etc to make a run down there.

Pretty sure that link came from me originally. Small world.

At this point we're probably looking at next week or after xmas.

What makes you say that?
wellwe had the dev site a few days ago then I looked at the code on the page to get the event ID and sent the event page to my group of 20. Then I got the same link from like 20 more people like an hour later. Its definitely possible that someone did the same thing, but the event ID wasn't on the front end of the dev page. Anywho, cheers.

Which ones did you try so far?
Just bourbon maple (the 4x one). Very well balanced, not too spicy, rich. I hear the vanilla needs a little time, and I hear run and bourbon (double oak) are fantastic as well as stated above. I probably should have tried more myself (cracking maple coffee tonight as a good friend I trust said it was the best fresh cake of any kind he's had) before posting that, but I feel that getting 4 of the maple was well worth going down there, and well worth the cost. Generally, from mine and other's opinions so far this may be the best set of cakes since 2014. I'll post again when I try the others.

anyone around on July 3rd? i should be down in Charleston and definitely hitting WB. let me know if anyone wants to split a Double Barrel Coconut Cake!

When is non-BA Mexican Cake released each year and is it plentiful? I have had it once and really enjoyed it.

When is non-BA Mexican Cake released each year and is it plentiful? I have had it once and really enjoyed it.

usually around Cino De Mayo and there is definitely plenty around now a days! it gets distro to a lot of places too

usually around Cino De Mayo and there is definitely plenty around now a days! it gets distro to a lot of places too
Thanks, skrip! I haven't seen any up in central PA. I may need to ask favors from someone soon.

Back