Covid-19 Vaccine Effectivity Test Subject
- May 31, 2011
- Reaction score
- Stow, MA
1. 2.7.3[...]Couple of quick questions,
1. What version of python are you using?
2. Are you using mod_cgi or mod_wsgi or mod_python?
3. Did you follow the server setup in raspberrywebserver.com?
Thanks again for being available to ask questions.
2. As best as I can tell I've never enabled/installed any of those.
3. Nope. I just installed sqlite3, Apache was already resident and serving pages because of the prior RaspberryPints installation.
Note that I have only ever run this on Wheezy and using Python 2.7.3.
I have no idea if it'll work without some massaging when run on Jessie or using Python 3.x...