We Won!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats MSU. Love to see the Big 10 represented.

Illini Fan

Well, I am a big U of M fan..but if it can't be the wolverines..lets keep it in state. Go MSU baby.......

MSU just cost me 165.00

Besides I am a Penn State Fan
WE ARE Penn State!

But good for you your team won I guess.....

Congrats. Enjoy the day.

I just hope you don't enjoy Monday nearly as much. :)

With the amount of money MSU has made off me in the form of tuition, merchandise, and parking tickets; I've earned the right to say "we" when talking about them ;)

Great day to be a Spartan yesterday! I just can't wait until Monday!

MSU just cost me 165.00

Besides I am a Penn State Fan
WE ARE Penn State!

But good for you your team won I guess.....

You bet against a fellow Big 10 team????. The better the big 10 does as a conference, the better it helps recruiting for all of its teams. I was at a local bar the other night and was talking with the owner and he said there were some college kids there rooting against MSU in the tournament. He didn't understand this either. When your are playing in your conference, that is one thing, but when it is outside, then I'll always roots for a Big 10 team - even U of M.

Philip - MSU classes of '85 and 92'

Good game. I normally don't care which team wins the championship, but will root for whoever is from the home state (michigan) I actually sat and watched the game! I'm impressed with both teams switching to match up against each other. Some great coaching on both sides.

Now I only have to hope that NC team gets the flu!

Back