Warrior hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelisHubby

Reaction score
Those that might notice I in general brew blondes and other low hop styles. I am just now playing with mild pale ales. I thought that I might try some warrior in a blond, a total of 7 gram in at 60. I am blown away at how clean and tasteless the bitter is. I am almost ready to dump it but it is good clean beer. Now I understand why people use it for bittering only. Just a word to those who might try the same. It might showcase the malt but other than bitter it brings almost no flavor to taste. Thank God its is only 5 gallons!:mug:

I use it for bittering and also at 15 min in an APA I make with green bullet and another rotating hop. I call it Green Warrior. It is super clean but I get good results with it and most of my friends have reviewed it positively so far. I imagine that it would have very little character by itself.

Back