Wanted 2021 BCBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBC

Well-Known Boozer!
Reaction score
I usually don’t do this but i‘m looking for 1 bottle of BCBS from 2021. I would buy these every year and this past Black Friday I stopped because I‘m getting older and figured I should cut back on drinking big beers. Well my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer and an American Legion is having a benefit run for her. They are selling trick trays for a fundraiser and I figured I would donate a monster vertical of BCBS and low and behold I’m missing 2021. I ran to my 2 distributors hoping to find one and they are out.

So if you have one that your willing to let go, I will make it well worth you while to send me one. I have a cellar full of beer. A bunch of club release sours (I have to pick a new one up tomorrow), stouts, and various other stuff. If you have any special requests from around me I can make that happen or if you’d prefer brewery swag from around me let me know.

I‘d need it by 8/18 at the latest. Let me know if you have one laying around. Thanks

I have a bottle down stairs in my cellar, not sure the year, I think it’s a ‘19 or ‘20. I’ll look in the morning. Ok f it’s a 2021, it’s yours.

If you looked hard enough you could probably still find bottles on a shelf somewhere. Around here when BCBS drops stores usually try to push out their leftover inventory of previous years. It just doesn't sell post-acquisition like it used to and stores have to buy so much of the regular to get the variants that sell through.

The irony is that there’s a beer store next to where I work that has a ton of the variants left, but very few of the base bottles. No idea how they ended up like this, but I’m now contemplating a horizontal tasting of my own!

Attachments

• 37E38590-5C6F-46A9-AD5A-16FA75FF52A9.jpeg
    37E38590-5C6F-46A9-AD5A-16FA75FF52A9.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
The irony is that there’s a beer store next to where I work that has a ton of the variants left, but very few of the base bottles. No idea how they ended up like this, but I’m now contemplating a horizontal tasting of my own!
Woooow that’s nice!! They’re normally gone by all my stores the first 2 weeks after release especially the variants.

I just created a new post (Can someone get the BCBS 2022 for me?)

I am looking for the BCBS 2022 (original or variant). I am from the netherlands, it is not possible to get this beer, since they did not ship it to Europe this year.

Could you maybe get one bottle for me and ship it to the netherlands?

I am looking for the BCBS 2022 (original or variant). I am from the netherlands, it is not possible to get this beer, since they did not ship it to Europe this year.

Possibly, but since it’s international shipping would likely be very expensive as it would all have to be declared. Let me see what I can find out from the place I know that specializes in this kind of thing what they recommend.

Possibly, but since it’s international shipping would likely be very expensive as it would all have to be declared. Let me see what I can find out from the place I know that specializes in this kind of thing what they recommend.
That would be amazing!
I don't know the rules for shipping beer from the US to Europe, here in the Netherlands I don't have to pay taxes when it's less than a certain amount.
But if you can check it at the place that is specialized in shipping alcohol and let me know :)

Thanks in advance!

Dang, that is crazy. But they wouldn't really have to ship if AB-InBev were to brew it over there? Not sure why they don't. Everyone knows they own it by now.

You have some really great beer stores within a decent drive from you. I used to get some beers that also "weren't shipped to Europe", but somehow were on the shelves at most of the beer stores we went to. Some were in Belgium, not sure how far you, but we often made mini-vacations all the time over there. Don't discount Brugge either, there are some hidden gems up there, which is why we went a lot.

Back