waking up to screaming people "wtf happened??"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadbikerjosh

Reaction score
alright. so as per this title here is a promising story. alright so it was our irish theme party the other night at my friends frat house. this house is a decent 2 story house with 4 bedrooms that was built in the 70's. this place had a balcony that looked out over the roofs of manny apartment complexes just below the fence line. it also overlooked his backyard, witch we called "mount doom" or "little mexico" it wwas full of broken bottles, tires, burnt stuff, old couches, and just about everything else except for a dead hooker. so i bring three corny kegs to the party of about 4 peeps. it was all gone before anyone else showed up. needless to say, we wanted to drink more. out came the hard stuff. we did hot shots, and my friend sam went ape ****.

he started throwing every piece of furniture off the balcony. needles to say so did i and everone else. after that we went out and stole a news paper stand, brought it back home, and threw it down the stairs. after that, the raging drunken retards set all the furniture on fire in the back yard] so we could pee on it from the balcony. somehow no cops were called. after this we decided it was a good idea to have a contest of who could throw the most beer bottles on the roofs of the apartments below. many succeded. still no police, i have no idea how or why.

the next morning i wake up on the livingroom floor to the sound of someones girlfriend screaming "wtf happened?" as i open my eyes i begin to wonder where all he furniture is, or why is there so much broken glass on the stiars. trying to piece together the night before was like trying ti figure out what happened to a building after a bomb hit it. i still have no idea why no one called the cops. not really proud of it, but it makes a dam good story. :drunk::tank::drunk::tank::drunk::rockin::confused::tank::ban:

I'm gonna M. Night Shamylan the ending:

"Why weren't the cops called?!" Quadbikerjosh said to his bro.
"Dude, we ARE the cops!"

bum, bum, BUUUUMMMM
dramatic-chimpunk-o.gif

OMFG
dramatic-dog-o.gif

WTF
dramatic-maki-o.gif

JFC
dramatic-cat-o.gif

mind-blown-o.gif

/end scene

I'm gonna M. Night Shamylan the ending:

"Why weren't the cops called?!" Quadbikerjosh said to his bro.
"Dude, we ARE the cops!"

bum, bum, BUUUUMMMM
dramatic-chimpunk-o.gif

OMFG
dramatic-dog-o.gif

WTF
dramatic-maki-o.gif

JFC
dramatic-cat-o.gif

mind-blown-o.gif

/end scene

hahaha pretty much. you gotta wonder tho, i mean seriously. a 12 foot couch fire in the back yard, beer bottles flying over peoples houses, rediculousley loud crashes from inside the house......nooo cops. gotta love nevada. :drunk:

that is one f%*ked up dog tho.

he started throwing every piece of furniture off the balcony. needles to say so did i and everone else. after that we went out and stole a news paper stand, brought it back home, and threw it down the stairs. after that, the raging drunken retards set all the furniture on fire in the back yard]

Sounds like you were one of the raging drunken retards. :rolleyes:

In this day and age a frat house and their friends would DEFINITELY take pictures of something. I call BS too.

I think the op might be quite a few years younger than the majority on this board....

I HOPE SO!

I have no problem with it really. I was a ********* on occasion in college, too. We threw a friend off a balcony. But we didn't light him on fire.

Now... if he's in his 30's and acting like that, then it's a different story. :D

Walker said:
I HOPE SO!

I have no problem with it really. I was a ********* on occasion in college, too. We threw a friend off a balcony. But we didn't light him on fire.

Now... if he's in his 30's and acting like that, then it's a different story. :D

I'm 26 and slightly appalled by this, hell my wife would have my nuts in a vice grip if she came home during any part of this.

And if it were happening next door, I'd be in my backyard with a shotgun

I'm 26 and slightly appalled by this, hell my wife would have my nuts in a vice grip if she came home during any part of this.

And if it were happening next door, I'd be in my backyard with a shotgun

I would say that you asked for it if you were 26, married, and living in or next door to a frat house with a trash dump in their backyard. :D

No way I would tolerate it next door to me at this point in my life. Hell, I almost went out and told the 23-and-still-living-with-mom-and-dad guy next door to park his dirt bike when he started revving the engine in his garage at 8:30pm this past Monday. My kids were in bed, and I was trying to do my f*cking taxes.

Thankfully, his own dad came out and yelled at him before I had to do it.

Walker said:
I would say that you asked for it if you were 26, married, and living in or next door to a frat house with a trash dump in their backyard. :D

Lol touché

I think the op might be quite a few years younger than the majority on this board....

yea, try 21. pics of the aftermath coming soon! ill try to gather pics from whoever was there. and yea...i have bad grammar, punctuation, and spelling. mostly due to a complete lack of care. especially after a few beers. so enjoy! or read somethin else....either way, im getting another beer. :drunk:

Subscribed for the pics. I was always too busy getting stoned in college to do any crazy drunken things like this.

OK, so I actually went back and reread the story, and the second time around it REALLY sounds like a sack of made up feces. He brought 3 corny kegs to a party that only 4 people were at, and they drank all of it before anyone else showed up?! Isn't that like several dozen beers per person in a short amount of time? Then they started doing shots and drank even more?

Carson City isn't exactly a party town, LOTS of seniors live there who play bingo, go to the senior center, etc. No frats in this town. Maybe it happened in Reno? Not a very far drive. But after a backyard bonfire, bottles being thrown at other people's houses, stealing a newspaper stand and throwing it down the stairs, no cops came?! Sounds like it's straight out of a movie...

OK, so I actually went back and reread the story, and the second time around it REALLY sounds like a sack of made up feces. He brought 3 corny kegs to a party that only 4 people were at, and they drank all of it before anyone else showed up?! Isn't that like several dozen beers per person in a short amount of time? Then they started doing shots and drank even more?

Carson City isn't exactly a party town, LOTS of seniors live there who play bingo, go to the senior center, etc. No frats in this town. Maybe it happened in Reno? Not a very far drive. But after a backyard bonfire, bottles being thrown at other people's houses, stealing a newspaper stand and throwing it down the stairs, no cops came?! Sounds like it's straight out of a movie...

yeah, heard a story yesterday from a not-so-reliable coworker. Apparently, he went to a local bar, drank 12 beers, 10 shots, and 8 mixed drinks within a 4 hour time period, then drove home. He said he spent $350 that night.

I've seen him drink, he maxes out at 2.
bsflag.gif

OK, so I actually went back and reread the story, and the second time around it REALLY sounds like a sack of made up feces. He brought 3 corny kegs to a party that only 4 people were at, and they drank all of it before anyone else showed up?! Isn't that like several dozen beers per person in a short amount of time?

I agree. 3 cornies are 15 gallons...right? That puts the ingestion at more than 3 1/2 gallons (28 pints) per person.
Forget about the alcohol. At those levels, water poisoning would be a major issue.

Heres a true college story my good buddy Whom we called Murphalotpus Got into a beer bonging comp with this other guy whom his group called The Desk they said he was unstoppable what these kids didnt know was my buddy was the best D++n thing we had ever saw. Well the competition started with nobody thinking it would go so far but heres how it went. One beer in the beer bong then two beer in the bong then three beer in the bong and so on....until they got to six so at this point that is 1+2+3+4+5+6 =21 then they both agreed 6.5 for double overtime thats 27.5 beers with varying breaks between heats so prolly a hour or two total time. Well half way thru That other guy projectile vomited over the cab of a truck it was amazing But, The Great murphalotpus finished and held it down some how. It was epic.

Sure Hoodweisen, sure...:rolleyes:

Has anybody noticed how the BS level seems to be inversely proportional to the number of punctuation marks used in a post? We should make a "study" about it...:D

Inodoro_Pereyra said:
Sure Hoodweisen, sure...:rolleyes:

Has anybody noticed how the BS level seems to be inversely proportional to the number of punctuation marks used in a post? We should make a "study" about it...:D

It's also directly proportional to age, studies have been done

Ok sorry I haven't posted the pics. The computer crashed n I can only get to hbt via my android. Is there any way to ad pics from my phone?

Ok sorry I haven't posted the pics. The computer crashed n I can only get to hbt via my android. Is there any way to ad pics from my phone?

rrrrrriiiiiiight. lol

Don't worry about the pics. I can tell you right now, not only you won't be able to add the pics from your phone, but when you finally get your computer working again, you will find out your pics got all corrupted by some mysterious virus... :rolleyes:

That's what I call bad luck...:D:D

alright. so as per this title here is a promising story. alright so it was our irish theme party the other night at my friends frat house. this house is a decent 2 story house with 4 bedrooms that was built in the 70's. this place had a balcony that looked out over the roofs of manny apartment complexes just below the fence line. it also overlooked his backyard, witch we called "mount doom" or "little mexico" it wwas full of broken bottles, tires, burnt stuff, old couches, and just about everything else except for a dead hooker. so i bring three corny kegs to the party of about 4 peeps. it was all gone before anyone else showed up. needless to say, we wanted to drink more. out came the hard stuff. we did hot shots, and my friend sam went ape ****.

he started throwing every piece of furniture off the balcony. needles to say so did i and everone else. after that we went out and stole a news paper stand, brought it back home, and threw it down the stairs. after that, the raging drunken retards set all the furniture on fire in the back yard] so we could pee on it from the balcony. somehow no cops were called. after this we decided it was a good idea to have a contest of who could throw the most beer bottles on the roofs of the apartments below. many succeded. still no police, i have no idea how or why.

the next morning i wake up on the livingroom floor to the sound of someones girlfriend screaming "wtf happened?" as i open my eyes i begin to wonder where all he furniture is, or why is there so much broken glass on the stiars. trying to piece together the night before was like trying ti figure out what happened to a building after a bomb hit it. i still have no idea why no one called the cops. not really proud of it, but it makes a dam good story. :drunk::tank::drunk::tank::drunk::rockin::confused::tank::ban:

idiots...

Haha doesent anyone have any faith in the drunken retarded kids of america anymore? Well I somewhat tried to prove my story, but oh well. Guess I don't need to prove it to myself. Nonetheless ill still try to get pics up.

You guys did get me on emptying three cornys with four guys. It started out with four of us, plus we started in the afternoon. So it had been about four hours before anyone else showed up. The cornys were dry the next morning and idk when they went dry. Ill admit that. I'd also had a few beers when I orogonaly posted.

Now quit makin fun of the guy who clearley drinks too much and go have a beer.

Latest posts

Back