• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Vissani Converted Kegerator, Tank, Reg, 2-Way Splitter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoppaFarms

Reaction score
Giving this a shot on here before going to Craigslist. Located in the Cherry Point area. Here is what I have for sale:

Vissani Wine Fridge Converted Kegerator - Will hold 2 ball lock kegs (or 2 pin lock probably) and a 5 lb CO2 tank+regulator. Chills nicely. Will only cool down to about 42-44 degrees, which is what I serve my ales at. If you wan't it to go colder you'll have to add a STC-1000 or Johnson Controller and bypass the regulator in the fridge. It has a glass door and a light inside so you can see inside (if you're into that sort of thing). Also, my 6.5 gallon glass carboy will fit inside this with an airlock on it. So it can be used for a ferm fridge if you want to utilize it that way.
2-Tap Tower - I believe these are chrome faucets, if someone can tell me how to ID otherwise I'll look
5lb CO2 tank - hydro of 5/10...hydro/swap needed next year, still has maybe 0.5 lbs in it
Corny Regulator - Works perfectly.
2-Way Gas Manifold - a little rust outside from exposure to moisture, does not effect function, works perfectly.

All you need to get into kegging with this is the kegs, ball/pin lock disconnects and gas lines (the old ones were falling apart so I tossed them, trust me you didn't want them anyway).

Looking to get $300 if you buy the whole lot. If you want to split it, looking for $220 for the kegerator/tower combo, $100 for the tank, regulator and 2-way splitter. The kegs in the picture do not come with it, just using them to show that two kegs and a 5 lb CO2 tank+regulator will fit inside this unit.

IMG_5167.jpg

IMG_5168.jpg

IMG_5170.jpg

IMG_5174.jpg

IMG_5171.jpg

Right now I am not interested in splitting this stuff up other than the way I have listed it. What I don't want to happen is sell the splitter and then have someone interested in the kegerator and have to purchase more equipment to get it working (other than the kegs). If something changes, I will let you know.

Back