• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vinyl Decals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe_four_strings

Reaction score
Hi! I make custom decals , including a series of beer and homebrewing related vinyl stickers. I would like to trade some of this for brews that I can't get down here in FL. I'm after the obvious ones, Pliny and Heady, but if you would like some decals, I am interested in some good local beers. If you would like something custom made, I can do that too. Search #sharpbladedecals on Facebook and Instagram for more examples. LMK! :ban:

dcl.jpg

15 - 1.jpg

15 - 2.jpg

15 - 6.jpg

15 -.jpg

15 - 13.jpg

15 - 7.jpg

15 - 11.jpg

Would you just outright sell a sticker or two?
I'm interested in the hop used in "drink local" and "hop head" but just the hop itself sitting at 2" high. I'd want two one in green and one in white.

Would you just outright sell a sticker or two?
I'm interested in the hop used in "drink local" and "hop head" but just the hop itself sitting at 2" high. I'd want two one in green and one in white.

Sure can! I'm sending you a pm.

Dude, these are awesome. I'd like to buy a few outright if you can. Shoot me a PM. Specifically, the skull and crossed mash paddles, the beer geek, and the brew your own scrawl with the hop and crossed paddles. Is the image on the glass (hop and crossbones) yours also?

A couple of those would also look killer as patches as well (I carry a Chrome bag and patch the hell out of it)

These are awesome! Send me a price for the skull & cross paddles at around 4"-5" or so (Black) and the hop in the gold circle at around 3" tall, and the beer geek in black at whatever you think looks good.

Last edited:
Looking for a design to go with my brewery name plus decals and the finished graphic for stationary etc.

Wondering what you charge?

I have local talent but they are stuck on stock art.

Back