• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

various fittings and valves needed- NPT ,camlock, ball valves, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thedutchtouch

Reaction score
I'm building a new brewery, and before going ahead with purchasing new equipment, figured I'd see if anyone is looking to offload some extra stuff. I need 2-3 ball valves, various camlocks (both male and female threaded), etc. please post or send me a message if you have anything you'd be interested in selling.

if you want larger flow, I have 6 female camlocks w highflow barbs and 1 male w 1/2 npt fitting.
These are bigger cams than the brewhardware stuff. got them from brau supply, was too lazy to send them back to canada when they didn't fit my other camlocks. If you got the rest of your camlocks from them, they're pretty cheap
https://brausupply.com/collections/clearance-accessories

Back