• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California L.A. Area Brewing Equipment for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvpeacock

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I received a Grainfather G40 for Christmas and no longer need my existing propane based brewing system. I also need room in my garage for the new equipment. Given the size and weight of this gear, this is for local pick up only.
1. SS Brewtech 10 gallon Mash Tun -- This is the original SS Mash Tun. It is in good shape, but is missing the digital thermometer (which never worked that great anyway) and has some gouge marks in the rubber handles. It comes with the camlock fitting. It also has the new screw in rubber feet, so they don't fall out. $200 OBO SOLD

Mash Tun.jpg

2. Blichmann 10 gallon Brew Kettle with sight glass. In good shape and includes the camlock fitting. $160 OBO.

Brew Kettle.jpg

3. Blichmann Propane burner with both the original short legs and the leg extensions. In good shape and works great. $150 OBO.

Blichmann Burner.jpg

I also have a number of odds and ends which are not pictured including: Stainless beer shanks of varying lengths, sanitary ball valves with TriClover ends, a Brewers Hardware quick clean, take apart ball valve (which works great on the Brew Kettle) etc. If you are interested in any of these, send me a PM and I can document what exactly I have available and at what prices. I am willing to ship these small items, but the price will not include shipping.

Post or PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Back