Vail, CO craft beer spots

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kagythings

Reaction score
I will be in Vail, CO Feb 9-12 for work and I'm wondering if any of you fine home brewers know of a good location or two for a fine beverage. A recommendation from another person that appreciates fine beer would be great. Thank you.
Chad

Eagle-Bonfire
Edwards - Gore Range Brewery (former roommate is the long time brewer)
Avon - Loaded Joes has a decent tap selection, though not a brewery
Crazy Mountain - avoid

Are you flying into Denver and driving up? Lots of places you could hit on the way in Denver / Summit County

Thanks for the suggestions of where to go and where not to go. I'm landing in Denver but a group of us will be taking a bus to Vail so I won't be able to stop at any good places along the way. I'll be in Vail Thursday evening through Sunday morning so I've got some time to explore a bit.

Just found out in staying in Avon so I'll check out Loaded Joes. Should be a fun weekend that's pretty mellow so I'm looking foreword to the brew selection. Thank you.

Why avoid Crazy Mountain? I have been there and thought the beer and atmosphere was great. I highly recommend Crazy Mountain.

Back