víla mo, Apple Beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagatho

Reaction score
HEllo people

im going to create this post to write to you the process i made to brew my favorite drink so far, i call it "víla moč" is pronunced Vuila Much o Fairy urine in english :D

i have two variables of the recipe one is for a sweet cinnamon taste great for a digestive drink or just for cheer with friend for one glass and another more simple but delicius drink for get party and tipsy with the friends or playing some videogame, with both you can make it a cabonated drink or a Wine feel drink.

for the Cinnamon i use the next recipe:

1 Galon of 100% apple juice, (i use the great value from Walmart).
1 stick of cinnamon
4 cloves
1 1/2 Cups of standad sugar.
1 Yeast i use lalvin you can use wine or ale yeast.

this one is the most metodic one, you need a pan to boil 2 cups of the apple juice with the cinnamon stick, the cloves and the suggar mix them well and remove the cinnamon stick and the cloves to put only the juice in the galon jug, then let the must get a normal temperature room to avoid killing the yest with too much hot juice then pinch the yeast in the jug and shake well then put the airlock in the jug and place the must in a room temperature place.

for the simple apple beer recipe you need:

1 Galon of 100% apple juice, (i use the great value from Walmart).
1 1/2 Cups of standad sugar.
1 Yeast i use lalvin you can use wine or ale yeast.

just mix everything you dont need to boil anything at least you want to pasteurize the sugar the boil some juice with the sugar.

let the must fermet for about 3 days in room temperature then in the 4 day cold thrash the must if you can, if you cant cold thash the must then put them in the fridge for a day to make all the yeast go down.

in the 5 day you can start bottled this is were you can decide if you want a wine type drink or a nice cabonated apple beer, if you whant a aka wine drink just bottle and pasteurize the drink, if you whant a sparking drink bottle and let the drink fermet for some hours more, you can use a plastic to taste the carbonation and wen you have a nice pressure you can now pasteurize the drink.

i will update some pictures in the afternoon.

sorry for my bad english im making this to traing my second language.

:mug:

Back