Utopia Clone #3 Perfecting Nirvanha

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an old clunker Dell that should do that job and even if that thing gets dunked into a boil kettle... I'm not sure I would be horribly disappointed.

Because it was very confusing and not simple....

And PTN WTF? I have been nice to you on this thread!!!!!!

I'll be bringing that on the 26th. Looking forward to sharing it with everyone

U1 was a huge hit with the brewers at
Boston Beer Works.

And we're looking forward to some feedback. I was gonna throw in "honest" but it doesn't look like that'll be a problem for you. It's still a little hot but the flavors are nice, that is if you like bourbon.

Don't worry... MEGATUN is on the case!!!! He'll get back to you in a FLASH!

MEGATUN.JPG

I like it, but I'm not sure the logo's right. He's my mad MS Paint SKILLLZ....

See, it's got the octagonal manifold, and I put some pink spray insulation on the outside.

Whatcha think?

Mega-Tun.JPG

I am a little surprised that Paulie let that picture from last Halloween get put out on the internet. Did he post that on his Facebook profile or something?

Are you kidding?? He carries a copy on his Iphone and shows everyone he meets.

"Hey... you've probably heard of me. I'm MEGATUN. If you need brewing advice, you just lemme know. I'm easily the most knowledgible person there has ever been or ever will be on the topic. See... here's a pic of me in my Suit Of Knowledge."

OK, you guys found me out. You are right, I am Mega Tun. I've been trying to live as a mild mannered ICU nurse in a minor inner city hospital, fighting for IBU's, fermentabilty and attenuation. All the while I've been dueling with the "Worst Brewer on the Planet", my arch enemy Cape Brewing. My wife thinks there is something weird about the pajamas I wear to bed, especially in the summer. "Do you really think you need another blanket?" And I have my sidekick Yeager to amuse me as I put out Capes brush fires everywhere around the world.

So come on down to our U3 Brewday on Feb 26th. I might even autograph an 8 X 10 colored glossy of myself for you. Maybe.

PTN aka MT

Also if MT where's a Cape, does that mean CB rides on PTN's back? I always knew there was something special about their relationship....

There's nothing THAT special about their relationship. Paulie has the same relationship with a couple dozen guys down at that truck stop restroom.

ZING!!!! Hold on! Wait... what??

and yeager... I like how you just instantly bowed down to Paul's "Yeager is my sidekick" role. You're apparently the "sub" to Paul's "dom"??

It IS that time of year for pitchers and catchers to report. I'm going to start referring to Yeager as "Salty" (he's too young to be 'Tek).

Cape Brewing said:
ZING!!!! Hold on! Wait... what??

and yeager... I like how you just instantly bowed down to Paul's "Yeager is my sidekick" role. You're apparently the "sub" to Paul's "dom"??

It's all about what he thinks, reality is always different from Paul's world where the clouds are pink.

"salty". Thats funny

Watch City Snowblower (a "winter wit" according to the bahtenda). Meh... Its ok. Kinda like a watered down dunkel.

Hahpoon Leviathan Quad on deck

Pfft... like I need hair on my head. I just show it to 'em and they instantly forget about the bald spot.

Whatta you do? "ok.. ehhh... just... lemme... move... this gut here... annnnnd... SEE?!? if you squint you can see it... RIGHT THERE!!! Did you catch it??? DID YOU CATCH IT!?!?! What's it look like??? I haven't seen it in years!!!"

For anyone still reading this thread (which is basically me, Bird, Yeager and Paul)... here is what you should expect to see on the webcast of this U3 brew....

notice me on the left (yes, with the bald spot)... mercilessly taunting Paul (on the far right looking very dejected).

This is a pic of me horrifically mocking him for his "expert brew session" at Masstoberfest where he instantly stuck a sparge.. on a rig he's used a bunch of times.... and NEVER got any guff from me on using. NOOOOWWWWW I have warned him about 1,000,000 times about a stuck mash... he's ALREADY stuck a mash on HALF this grain bill with equip he's used a million times... and is ready to plunge in with the "MegaTun"... a piece of equip he's NEVER used... with double the grain bill. I can't wait

It really is one of my favorite all-time pics... it has been my screensaver at work for months.

Seriously.. you need to tune into this wecast.

lovely2.JPG

Back