Ute Trail Pale Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsdude

Reaction score
Just tried Ute Trail Pale Ale by Amicas from Salida, CO. Great stuff. Wilburs in Fort Collins is carrying this right now. If you can get it - try some. Let me know what you think. :mug:

Also, if you make it to Salida, try to stay a night in the downtown area (for driving purposes). It goes like this for us.....Dinner of wood fired pizza and beer sampling at Amicas, walk a few blocks to the Tenderfoot on F street for a Hoptrash IPA made at ThreeBarrel Brewing in Del Norte (litterally in a 2 car garage) walk 1.5 blocks to the Boathouse which is next to the river....they have 12-15 taps of good craft choices, good tex mex as well. Back up the street 1/2 block to The Vic, 100 year old bar with good taps, surley bartenderesses and an eclectic mix of people to say the least.....

Also, if you make it to Salida, try to stay a night in the downtown area (for driving purposes). It goes like this for us.....Dinner of wood fired pizza and beer sampling at Amicas, walk a few blocks to the Tenderfoot on F street for a Hoptrash IPA made at ThreeBarrel Brewing in Del Norte (litterally in a 2 car garage) walk 1.5 blocks to the Boathouse which is next to the river....they have 12-15 taps of good craft choices, good tex mex as well. Back up the street 1/2 block to The Vic, 100 year old bar with good taps, surley bartenderesses and an eclectic mix of people to say the least.....

I'm already planning my trip! :mug:

Mars-

One other bar we stop at sometimes is Bensens, right across from the Tenderfoot.....the Tenderfoot, Bensens and the Boathouse are all within a 1.5 block radius, and Amicas is maybe 2 blocks further out, so definitely an easy walk to all, no matter the weather. We always make The Vic our last stop, because our drunkenness will not stand out in there! They also have a small pizzeria attached, so at about 10 or 11 we always order some cheezy breadsticks for the late night alcohol soak!

Latest posts

Back