Using marijuana...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bginder

Reaction score
Any good recipes using hemp? do you use the bud like hops, or use the sticks and seeds. ps, not illegal where im from.

No, I'm pretty sure it's illegal in Kansas City and I'm pretty sure this particular topic is construed as 'off limits' in the forums...

I apologize I thoght I was in the right page and kc is my hometown I'm in Denver now.

There are some poorly educated people on the subject of marihuana around here tonight. No state has made it legal outside of a prescription.
There is a big difference between legal and decriminalized.

There are some poorly educated people on the subject of marihuana around here tonight. No state has made it legal outside of a prescription.
There is a big difference between legal and decriminalized.

says the guy who spells marijuana with an h... :D

Google will do you more good than this place. I'm surprised it hasn't been locked yet. Every other thread is. I was unaware you could get in trouble for knowledge.. last I heard it was the act of doing something that was illegal, not the knowledge you possess. Everyone knows how to kill someone, but that doesn't mean they will. I understand it's a private forum, but whatever. Gotta appease the "parents" here.

Back on topic. From what I've gathered, don't boil it, make a high abv beer, toss in after it ferments like you're dry hopping. You will need 1oz minimum. I'd go with 2 at least.

I wish it would be legal medically statewide and more research was done. Cannabidiol has an anti-convulsive property, but I have to pop anti-convulsive pills, which who knows what effect they will have in the long run. MJ also helps my sleeplessness (a small amount say once a week helps for weeks). What a terrible thing...

End rant that will probably get edited/deleted..

Hops and cannabis are such close relatives, you could try substituting one for the other.

Also read the 10th Amendment to the US Constitution if you think Federal law trumps State law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back