Using Gift Certificates at Northernbrewer.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won one in a comp last year and I remember having to call to place my order. Not a big deal, they were helpful and professional, answered a couple of questions I had and it only took 5 minutes.

Had to call to use mine as well. Got some great assistance with choosing my first wine kit for SWMBO's Christmas present. She tolerates my obsession with brewing, but doesn't have any interest in brewing with me. I'm hoping I can get her into the winemaking thing. Maybe we can start doing joint brewing/wine days, and thus increase my number of brewing days. Wait - does this mean it was actually a present for myself?:confused:

You can order online and just enter the gift certificate number in the Comments section of your order. It works every time.

You can order online and just enter the gift certificate number in the Comments section of your order. It works every time.

Agreed. I've had numerous gift certificates from them and have never had to call or email them about them.

IIRC the code is printed in a spot that might not be obvious.

Back