User friendly taplist ap?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiedog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a user friendly video taplist ap that will run on either iPad or android device, and can be displayed on a monitor or tv? I don't want to build anything or change any code to get it to work. I don't want to pay a monthly subscription fee either. Is there such an ap, or am I just dreaming?

Daytrippr, that looks great! I gave it a little test drive, and I like it. I'll set it up on a screen later. Labor Day with family takes priority. Thanks so much!

That's great - honestly didn't know for sure what it would run on and didn't want to bother creating an account to find out ;)
And always happy to help where I can.

Cheers! :mug:

I'm still playing around with taplist.io, and I must say that I like it. Though I haven't put it up on a display yet, it looks like that will be easy to do with a Fire Stick. That's so much, day trippr!

Byrd, I have looked at bevboard. It looks good, but I don't want a monthly subscription. If I had a bigger, more consistent setup, then I might consider it. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Latest posts

Back