• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Used Grainfather Connect with Micro pipeworks for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

419Brewing

Reaction score
Hi . I have a used Grainfather Connect for sale it's in good/great condition includes everthing in the pictures . Only brewed 25 batches on it , its kept clean and no problems with it. Includes micre pipe works for smaller batches. 500$ firm , would perfer local ( Northwest Ohio / Southeast Michigan ) but will ship if buyer pays shipping cost . I welcome any and all questions.

Hi . I have a used Grainfather Connect for sale it's in good/great condition includes everthing in the pictures . Only brewed 25 batches on it , its kept clean and no problems with it. Includes micre pipe works for smaller batches. 500$ firm , would perfer local ( Northwest Ohio / Southeast Michigan ) but will ship if buyer pays shipping cost . I welcome any and all questions.
I am unable to see pics of your Grainfather for sale. Can you send? Did you purchase new and if so how long ago? I am located in Mid Michigan - where can the system be seen?

Back