• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Modified Grainfather- North Houston area- $400

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg R

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Evening all,

Consolidating my brewing equipment and the first item to go is my Grainfather, which I haven't used in quite a while. This one is modified and has an external Kegco pump with valve for flow throttling, is mounted to a wheel-around platform, and has a few nice accessories. Here's the deal:

-Original Grainfather bluetooth- screen is not perfect (see photos), but I use the app for control anyway
-Standard pipework
-Mini pipework for small batches
-Large Hop Spider
-Graincoat insulating wrap, helps time-to-boil speeds
-Quick connect fittings for external hoses
-One currently unused opening in the vessel for a whirlpool fitting
-Cords
-Grain basket, seals, etc.

That said, it is MISSING the Grainstopper (to keep grain out of the pipework while doughing in- a suitably sized stainless bolt would work fine), the lifting bar for the grain basket (out of stock most of the time at Grainfather, which is why I've never replaced it, and chiller (didn't get a chiller with it, have used a plate chiller that stays with my other equipment).

I also have a weldless whirlpool fitting for this available if wanted.

Cannot feasibly ship- it's too big, and shipping rates have gone nuts for something this bulky. Can meet north of Houston- I work in Conroe and live north of Conroe so any of that area is an easy meet up.

Asking $425 and happy to answer any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_6808.jpg
    IMG_6808.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6815.PNG
    IMG_6815.PNG
    291.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6809.jpg
    IMG_6809.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8379.jpg
    IMG_8379.jpg