Urgent... Do gals actually like getting lingerie for Christmas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know who else to ask, so I guess you guys are as good as anyone...

Honest question... is lingerie a real gift?

If they look like this, yes. If not, go with a set of long johns. :p

544451_f496.jpg

candice_swanepoel2.jpg

I don't believe i've ever seen a girl who looks as equally stunning as a blonde or brunette. And yes, it's the same girl. Fantastic.

Another quick gift idea: Ticket Master gift certificate...you can buy it online, so it is quick and simple.

The best thing is, from a chick's perspective, is that she gets to pick the show/game/event/concert and you are obligated to go. She doesn't have to feel guilty about dragging you to it...after all you got it "for her". So she gets the warm fuzzy message that "Oh, look, he wants to spend TIME with me", which is a can't-lose, PLUS she gets to have some control over it, which, honestly, almost all women, really, crave. :)

Disclaimer: I'm allowed to say these things because I, too, am female. Don't any of you boys DARE say this **** or you'll be in trouble. Consider this post just a gift of insider knowledge.

+1
It's been my experience that a gift like this leads to her WANTING to wear lingerie...that SHE picks out and feels comfortable in...for you when you get home! (or better yet, while you're out at whatever event that SHE picked out!!!)

so I was at Victoria Secrete last night with SWMBO she was getting a new Bra, hence why I said a bra is a good thing...

anyways HOLY **** talk about false advertising turning a 34A cup into a C/D cup... imagine the look on the blokes face when he gets the bra off for the first time and finds out what he's got to work with.

-=Jason=-

so I was at Victoria Secrete last night with SWMBO she was getting a new Bra, hence why I said a bra is a good thing...

anyways HOLY **** talk about false advertising turning a 34A cup into a C/D cup... imagine the look on the blokes face when he gets the bra off for the first time and finds out what he's got to work with.

-=Jason=-

When it comes off for the first time, won't be a problem. The next morning will be the WTF moment :cross:

:mug:

:ban: :D

Really though, giving a gift that lets her completely disappear into an oblivion of nice smells, pleasant feelings of girliness, and some very relaxing handling by a professional and well-trained staff of other women who know what she's feeling like... Can't go wrong with that. You show that you put her comfort #1, that she's WORTH letting go of for a few hours so she can really detach and re-center herself.. Which will more likely than not give the exact effect that the lingerie was intended to in the first place; a feeling of sexiness and a want to thank you for being so thoughtful. In short, you'll accomplish two things; first (and most importantly) you'll make your girl feel like she's the most important thing in the world. Second, you'll likely be very pleased when she decides to thank you for it.

Tis guy is a true pimp....fo reals!

I'm sure I could get away with it. You can't lose too much if the point is to get you all hot n bothered, assuming you know your own tastes.

On the other hand I still would get her something else as well since the evening wear is kind of a shared gift.

SWMBO was given two pairs of boots some sexy running capri's and her request a stocking stuffer 4 passes to a waxing place. CHA-CHING!

Skipped the sexies and went with some lambic beer, foot rub, and a few other stocking stuffers. Probably for the better! Thanks folks.

...oh and GOT a refractometer! Can't wait.

Skipped the sexies and went with some lambic beer, foot rub, and a few other stocking stuffers. Probably for the better! Thanks folks.

...oh and GOT a refractometer! Can't wait.

lambic beer and a foot rub!? Weak Sauce

Hey, it's not a new car, but a thoughtful assortment of smaller gifts can be just as nice as 1 or 2 big ones. The lambic sounds a little suspicious though...
who was THAT for,? really.... ;)

I guess I'm lucky... SWMBO plays roller derby, so she requires a constant supply of cute panties, fishnets, and tiny, tiny skirts. I can buy her all the skimpy clothing I want, and not only do I never get the stink-eye, I get to see her wear it at least twice a week. With skates and pads, of course.

I guess I'm lucky... SWMBO plays roller derby, so she requires a constant supply of cute panties, fishnets, and tiny, tiny skirts. I can buy her all the skimpy clothing I want, and not only do I never get the stink-eye, I get to see her wear it at least twice a week. With skates and pads, of course.

Your swmbo is a roller derby Queen? huminahuminahumina.....If we haven't already demanded pictures...then now is the time.....:D

Your swmbo is a roller derby Queen? huminahuminahumina.....If we haven't already demanded pictures...then now is the time.....:D

+Bujillion on pics right the **** meow!

LOL.. In one way or another, she looks like most every girl that I have ever been hooked up with.. and paid the price.. Lots of fun.. lots of danger.... lots of drama.. lots of pain... did I mention lots of fun...

Nice! :mug:

I've heard roller derby is regaining popularity.. Is it on DTV at all? Man I wonder if my area is in the circuit... Would love to go to that...
:rockin:

If they look like this, yes. If not, go with a set of long johns. :p

544451_f496.jpg

candice_swanepoel2.jpg

I don't believe i've ever seen a girl who looks as equally stunning as a blonde or brunette. And yes, it's the same girl. Fantastic.

This long to get to pics??? Did I underestimate how many men are in this forum?

Back