Upslope Brewery - Boulder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker36

Reaction score
Anybody had anything from them yet? I guess they just opened up in November and didn't hear about them until they started looking for farmers on CL to pick up their spent grains.

I see their cans at stores around, haven't gotten any yet....will have to try it next time I make it to my local liquor store (tonight probably).

Well this is a new one on me. However, since leaving the "Bubble" I guess I am out of the loop. Where is this place located in Boulder? I love Boulder and I love Beer

Just heard today that they have a Stout coming out this week. Tapping room and take home growlers only

I just figured I'd put forward my $.02: last week, I got a 6-pack of Upslope; they were giving away a 7th can with a purchase of every 6-pack, so I got the pack of Pale Ale and the 7th was their IPA.

I'm not sure, maybe I had been drinking too much blonde ale recently, because my first judgment was not favorable. I like a bit of hops, but something seemed off with the Pale Ale.

Anyways, I had the IPA, and like nickhead stated, it'll get ya feelin' good. It was pretty good, even though IPA's aren't really my bag.

I think it's a beer that grows on you, though. Over the next couple of days, I finished of the PA, and I've actually started to like it quite a lot. It has a pretty rich texture and goes down pretty smooth. Bottom line is that if I see it around town again, with a 7th can for free, I'd probably buy it. I also like my beer in bottles (habit, I guess), but they make a good case for why they can it.

Just recently tried a sixer (cans) of Upslope Brown Ale after a day on the slopes in Colorado. It's like 6.7% and more roasty than many brown ales and I REALLY liked it.

Just recently tried a sixer (cans) of Upslope Brown Ale after a day on the slopes in Colorado. It's like 6.7% and more roasty than many brown ales and I REALLY liked it.

Yup, I had their Brown not too long ago and although I've grown to really like their IPA and I don't think the Brown topped it, it was pretty good stuff.

I'd also recommend the taproom. It's "cozy", and by "cozy" I mean there's room for about 5 people before it gets crowded. But they've got beers on tap that don't go to market and that you can only get in the taproom, including the Dunkel lager, I think. Or were it a dunkelweizen? I've been away from Boulder for too long to remember which, but I remember it being delicious.

Back