Upland Sour Lottery (July)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no email here yet, figured the SR was worth $25 and probably would have tried a wine a wine bottle out of curiosity.
oh wells.

SR to me is worth 25 all day, the Vino were also 25 worthy, I am going to leave some BB lie and take a chance on viola. It also trades $4$ westward so that's a plus.

Real talk - persimmon, SR, vinosynths (from what I can remember anyway) and raspberry (love me some raspberry) are worth the coin. Kiwi, blackberry, malefactor and the light/dark synths should be $20 bottles. Peach, strawberry and blueberry (prior to last batch anyway) are like $7 bottles, at best.

Obviously ymmv but das it mane.

No email yet. I figured I was the only person that signed up for the floral sour, so I've got to win one of those, right? Right?
I got you if you got shut out. I only bought two so now I feel like I've failed you. You didn't strike me as a flowery type of dude. ;).

If anyone's looking for an Indy proxy, I'll be heading there on the 19th. Just send a message.

Edit: I'm in Chicago, but can ship if needed.

all of you winners, did any of you have gmail addresses? i talked to something like 10 different people, all with gmail addresses, none of whom won anything. the last couple of lotteries, even the winners with gmail had significant email delays, hence why i'm asking.

all of you winners, did any of you have gmail addresses? i talked to something like 10 different people, all with gmail addresses, none of whom won anything. the last couple of lotteries, even the winners with gmail had significant email delays, hence why i'm asking.

Yes, I won with a Gmail address. They didn't send out emails if you weren't chosen.

17 of my winners were gmail. Just FYI.

Back