Upcoming Vendor Giveaway Sneak Peak

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I need a spare keg. Massive vendor giveaway just has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

HOLY AWESOME. I want to get into kegging so badly, but I have a wedding to save up for. SWMBO would cut my junk off if I bought kegs...and all the other necessary equipment.

Ohhhhh yyyyyyeah, I am in!

Well, at least when the giveaway opens up anyway!

Unless I can get in it sooner!

(I think I forgot to mention how awesome Tx is);)
(Oh, and Beverage Elements);)

Xaphoeous said:
HOLY AWESOME. I want to get into kegging so badly, but I have a wedding to save up for. SWMBO would cut my junk off if I bought kegs...and all the other necessary equipment.

You're getting married, you might as well cut your junk off anyway

I am researching my keezer build. This would be a phenomenal start.

If putting my name gets me on the list, then here I am. BUT, shipping would be way too high so if I win please give it to someone who wants to keg but has limited funds.

B

I'd give this Kegerator Kit a nice home, and alot of beer to push around.

This kegging kit would be cool for holidays & special events. Set it in a 5G bucket of ice by the bbq pit for 4th of July,for instance.:rockin:

Nice prize there. Wouldn't hurt for the beginner to get that

Looks nice. I'm assuming everyone who responds to this thread gets one right? That's how it's worked in the past give aways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back