Unbelievable, stupendous, I was floored....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkocher13

Reaction score
Tonight I decided to stop buy one of my local establishments. This is a top notch micro, international whatever brew you want spot. I looked over the beer list which is quite extensive and noticed they had Pliney the Elder................................ON TAP!!!!!!!!! This may not be wierd in some parts of the country , but I live in Pennsylvania. I was floored. If anybody in PA happens to be near Quakertown, Pa stop by the Spinnerstown Inn. Best Beer selection around. Also, the bar manager is a homebrewer. :rockin:

Seems that Philly is the only East Coast distribution point. I'd like to try one just to see what the fuss is about but have not found any in Pittsburgh.

Let me know if you ever find any in Pittsburgh. I only have the clone I made in the basement. Never had the real thing to compare to.

Spinnerstown is just over the mountain from me. I might just pop on over and give it a try.

I've been up there before at Spinnerstown, but not lately.

One friend of mine was saying that he was up there a while ago for a beer & food pairing event. They had a variety of different brews being served, and paired the beer with different foods. I think he said it was 4 or 5 different beers with eats for $20. Sounds like the owner is doing his best to help educate consumers.

I'll have to swing by there one weekend.

Russian River is distributed to 5 states: the west coast, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. Consider yourself extremely lucky.

Let me know when anyone is in the area we can grab a brew or multiple brews. Once you see their beer list, its like eating lays potato chips. Betcha can't have just one.

Back