uh-oh, here's trouble...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JestersRed said:
i think many here already know me.... it's been what? almost a year since the start of jester396's MVOBB thread? during that time i not only enjoy sharing pics but jester has actually interested me in brewing. :eek: only problem is, i don't know nearly as much as him. i figure i better catch up and what better place to study than right here with the experts on HBT. :p

i'm logged in as JestersRed... but you can call me Red for short. :D
Welcome aboard Red! Good to have such a nice looking new brewer on board!

Welcome to the forum! **reaches out to VT to shake hands** all I have to say is, you have quite the fan-club around here and yes, in a very creepy way. :D

just kidding.

Nice to have more people around who enjoy a nice homebrew! and who don't mind posting some rather risque photos

YeeeHaw! It's Red in person (well maybe in print). Welcome, you lovely brewer.

Back in the '70's, Bette Midler (herself a voluptuous redhead) recorded a song called, "Red". "Red, red, knocks 'em dead.......ain't no substitute for Red!"

Quick edit: What a great way to use my 600th post! Welcome, Red!

Jim Karr said:
YeeeHaw! It's Red in person (well maybe in print). Welcome, you lovely brewer.

Back in the '70's, Bette Midler (herself a voluptuous redhead) recorded a song called, "Red". "Red, red, knocks 'em dead.......ain't no substitute for Red!"

Quick edit: What a great way to use my 600th post! Welcome, Red!

do women take offense to that? i called my wife that and she was pissed.

my SWMBO and red have the same build... the biggest different is my SWMBO won't let me post jack.

Welcome to the neighborhood, Red. For some reason, it seems you've been here since before I joined. Good luck with the brewing -- I've a feeling advice will be available anytime you ask.

Rick

Nice to see that finely found your voice. I expect you to bring a feminine touch to jesters brew. The type of finesse only a woman can have. Welcome.

wow, I had this strange feeling that I had missed something on HBT this week already...and here it is.

Welcome Red, and we all know it's just jester posing as you, there are no girls on teh internetz ;)

Oh and thanks, you got my SWMBO to brew too! (still working on the pics)

Finally? Dude. Seriously. Did you happen to see the date of the OP? it's almost exactly a year old!

Latest posts

Back