If you've been keeping up with the development of Brewer's Friend you know we've made some changes! We've really gone all out in listening to the needs of the brewing world and we're happy to announce the release of two new apps.
First is the Brewer's Friend Premium. This allows you unlimited recipe uploads and the ability to sync up with the cloud giving you unlimited access to the thousands and thousands of recipes that have been developed on Brewer's Friend over the years.
The next is the free version. This is a full version of our Brewer's Friend App but limited to two recipes, and two brews without the ability to sync. If you've sampled a multitude of brewing software you know not all are created equal. We think we're the best and this our chance to show you that without risking your precious brewing budget!
Both apps feature:
- Complete recipe designer with pre-populated list of grains, hops, and yeast. Ability to add your own custom grains.
- Fully supports metric units!
- Work in Specific Gravity or Plato.
- OG/FG/IBU/SRM, yeast attenuation automatically calculated.
- Supports All Grain, Extract, Partial Mash, BIAB.
- Tells if recipe matches style.
- Pick the equations and units you prefer.
- No Chill Extended Hop Boil Time Supported.
- Target 'to the fermentor' or 'to the kettle' batch sizes.
- Journal for tracking events like gravity readings, volume collected, dates, and tasting notes.
- Tracks what phase the brew is in.
- Brew timer feature supported.
- Supports hop stands (whirlpool and hopback hop uses), recipe CO2 level field, milliliters as unit in other ingredients section.
- Stand alone calculators.
From everyone at Brewer's Friend we thank you helping us make us one of the greatest resources for Brewers online!