• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Two Free Refrigerators Somers CT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgingras1

Reaction score
I live in Somers CT, near Enfield. One free refrigerator (perfect for fermentation, lagering, etc...) and one free stand up freezer (perfect to store beer). They both work great and are perfect in the garage. A pickup would be perfect to take both as my preference is if one person can take both.

I will also include for $25 one STC temperature controller in an outdoor electrical box which I use to control the freezer temperature.

I will include some grain in the deal as well. Moving in a few months so I am slowly winnowing my beer equipment.

Thank You

These are normal sized refrigerators 32 Width 26 Depth 65 Height

The refrigerator has a freezer up top and refrigerator below. Perfect for a kegerator.

The freezer is slightly smaller, one door. It holds multiple cases of beer.

Back