Two Brothers' Tap House Opening!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah, it looks like their email server is down today :(

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No such user ([email protected]) (state 14).

I tried every email address I could find on their website :) I have a thread of about 14 emails in my gmail inbox with sending the same email and getting the same automatic reply. I just tried again and it looks like they fixed their server and the email went through. Looking forward to getting the recipe!

Just stopped at Hydrocork in Crest Hill and they have made a large increase in all there beer supplies. Tons of every grain in stock and they will even mill it for you.

I thought the guy behind the counter was very nice and helpful, not sure what that other guy was talking about.

Looked at the prices and were very good...checked the star san after that post, to find price lower than NB??

So if you have a chance, give them another try....so close for me its the only place I go.....

Cheers!

I have to pick up some wine bottles this week. I'll give them another shot. Their prices are good, but their stock has always been very limited. The shop seems to be more focused on the "grow" side of the operation.

Just stopped at Hydrocork in Crest Hill and they have made a large increase in all there beer supplies. Tons of every grain in stock and they will even mill it for you.

I thought the guy behind the counter was very nice and helpful, not sure what that other guy was talking about.

Looked at the prices and were very good...checked the star san after that post, to find price lower than NB??

So if you have a chance, give them another try....so close for me its the only place I go.....

Cheers!

Just so happens i need bottle caps. I'll have to swing by there again soon, they're super close to me as well.

I have the unfortunate commute that takes me down 55 and this may be easier to get to than Two Bros. Is it a full service homebrew shop or just a few items ??? Thanks for any info!

SWMBO was worried about a law suit or something for posting their recipes. So I'm taking it down, but if anyone is interested in the Cane and Ebel recipe, send me a PM or you can ask for it from the source itself: [email protected]

I got an email back with the recipes this morning.

Cane & Ebel (5 gallon batch)...

Excellent! Thanks for posting this. It is one of my favorites and I plan to try this in the future. FWIW, I was in the old brewery and saw empty half gallon jugs of White Labs yeast, but I can't recall what strain it was.

Back