• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Two 1 Gallon corny kegs for sale. Central Indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcharles00

Reaction score
I'm selling a couple of 1 gal pressure vessels converted to ball lock. basically cornies. I used them for forcing sanitizer through my other kegs, but you can do all kinds of stuff with them.. super small batches, infusions, ultra portable picnic tap system, etc. I'm asking $75 each, which seems a little less than the going rate.

I'd prefer a pickup here in Lafayette, IN, but may consider shipping, seller pays shipping and packing costs.

00S0S_1UeEjA31bW4_600x450.jpg

What are the "extra" posts on top? There's an in and out, what else?

What are the "extra" posts on top? There's an in and out, what else?

As to their initial use, beats me. probably guages or something. most pressure vessels have 4 threaded orifices. Currently, the two additional holes are blocked.

Plugs. There is one dip tube and 3 gas ports. You could plug them or put a pressure gauge a level sensor and a gas in. I had a 7 gallon vessel from alloy corp. They are very heavy duty and will hold up forever

Man I want em but I know shipping will kill it...

I just took at look at some of the 1 gal pressure vessels on ebay and they are showing shipping prices between 20 and 30 each. Still probably a good deal, since the cheapest one on there is a $95 BIN, and not yet converted to ball lock, which I think I spend $40 each on. That said, I don't think I'm any more thrilled to ship them than you are. ;)

I just took at look at some of the 1 gal pressure vessels on ebay and they are showing shipping prices between 20 and 30 each. Still probably a good deal, since the cheapest one on there is a $95 BIN, and not yet converted to ball lock, which I think I spend $40 each on. That said, I don't think I'm any more thrilled to ship them than you are. ;)

Well if you have not sold them by July 11th or 12th I'll be in Indianapolis judging at the Brewers Cup competition at the Indiana State Fair ;-)

Back