• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SF Bay area - 5 gallon Ball Lock Corny Kegs $25 each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ethorsen11

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Very good condition - these have held a lot of beer. I converted to 2.6gal (10l) kegs a while ago and these are no longer being used. Ball valves with strong springs and secure connections.

$25 each. Would prefer local pickup - Let me know if you want to have them shipped for extra cost.

Attachments

• PXL_20230826_194240447.jpg
    PXL_20230826_194240447.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
What would the shipping be for one or two kegs to 78501?
I'm not a professional shipper by any stretch of the imagination.
I just visited USPS and UPS and it seems pretty expensive - two kegs would be about 25" x 20" by 12", and both USPS and UPS estimate about $80 for ground shipping.
You can use the measurements in the photos if you want (25x8 and 22x9) to come up with a better box size and estimate. If you want to find a better rate and just provide me with a shipping label I'll make sure they are safely packed and arrange for them to be shipped!

Here are the pics I was referring to. tall kegs are 25" tall and 8" diameter, and wide kegs are 22" tall and 9" diameter

Attachments

• 4kegs.jpg
    4kegs.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
  • widekegs.jpg
    widekegs.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 0
  • widekegs-width.jpg
    widekegs-width.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 0
  • tallkegs.jpg
    tallkegs.jpg