Tubal Ligation or Vasectomy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had the wife spade about two years ago. Its so nice not having to worry about her getting pregnant anymore.

Its my turn now

I don't face the prospect firsthand, but let me share a little true story here. Shortly after I was born, my father had a vasectomy performed. I also have a sister 10 years younger than me.

They can, and do on occasion, grow back. Having a vasectomy done should not be considered a 100% guarantee.

Yet one more reason for you both to get it done!

I hear you really need to take the time off the doc recommends. My buddy had huge, the size of grapefruit, swollen balls after returning to work the next day!!

Movies, frozen peas and homebrew on the couch is the mantra I will be chanting when the day comes.

I don't face the prospect firsthand, but let me share a little true story here. Shortly after I was born, my father had a vasectomy performed. I also have a sister 10 years younger than me.

They can, and do on occasion, grow back. Having a vasectomy done should not be considered a 100% guarantee.

Very good friend of mine had a snip job after his 4th kid was born. 11 months later his wife gets pregnat. divorce was in progress, when he finally was persuaded to get tested, and lo....his swimmer fu was strong.

Because of that, my wife and I both got clipped after our 4th, which was 15 years after our 3rd. dammit

You guys have some great timing, I just went in Friday for a consultation on getting a vasectomy. Before reading this thread I was not really sure I wanted it done but wtf, the wife went through 2 C-sections and has to deal with the kids daily, I guess it is the least I can do.

Had the vasectomy 15 years ago. Easy, easy, easy. The problem is subsequent infection - the worst case of blue balls you could ever have. Just keep 'em clean and tell your wife she's in charge of "sample collecting".:ban:

Latest posts

Back