Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for getting these up so late, but here's a trade that @finsfan sent me! (Ignore the St Bernardus in the background)

Not pictured: Tallgrass Songbird Saison (already drank it!) and Diesel homebrew, Hoppin' Frog BORIS and Barrel Aged BORIS (tucked away somewhere after moving)

47262.jpg

47263.jpg

Good to hear, I have only tried Red and Golden so far, but I still have one of each of the Angels, probably going to take them to Dark Lord Day to share.

It was my second favorite, second to only white angel. They're all extremely good.

Small Batch. Wouldn't surprise me if Mile High got a little today or soon, but I don't know that for sure. I can grab you some if they still have it. Saison, East Bank, Brett loves Citra, and Oak Theory.

Mmmmm. I think I need to drink that Brett loves Citra I picked up during GABF.

Small Batch. Wouldn't surprise me if Mile High got a little today or soon, but I don't know that for sure. I can grab you some if they still have it. Saison, East Bank, Brett loves Citra, and Oak Theory.

I stopped in over lunch and grabbed what I wanted. Thanks for the offer. In related news, my cellar is not diminishing as fast as it could be...

View attachment 1459806947178.jpg

Got two awesome boxes over the weekend.
@tobyg
Idk what I did, but Thank you for your generosity and I greatly appreciate it.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459831102.303264.jpg

The the other box came from @bigperm. Killed it with Ohio beers and hooked me up with a great selection of homebrews. Can't wait to start drinking them.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459831263.176722.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459831287.470166.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459831301.710179.jpg

Did a trade with Sippin37, his original box got some bottle bombs in it and returned to sender :( once he had it and assessed, he restocked the lot with some great beers and sent back out -- this time it would never be known to FedEx that there was a leak (should it have happened). Genius idea lol!

Fantastic lot, thanks man! These are all 4 packs stacked up, and also four of the ninja vs unicorns

Completely sealed. I had to rip the little tab off (like opening a gallon of milk)
i.php

Looking into the bucket
i.php

The lot! All great beers after looking up!
i.php

Awesome trade with @blizzard. All new stuff and some major wants. Thanks!!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460513691.190224.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460513725.639575.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460513751.002269.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460513770.545519.jpg

Edit: Odell IPA not pictured. I'll leave it to your imagination what might have happened to it.

Edit x2: almost forgot the swag and homemade swag. Thanks!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460550241.262120.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460550172.230092.jpg
    856.7 KB · Views: 135
Back