Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another HF haul.

image.jpg

Had a problem finding my house this afternoon, until I realized it was the lack of a porch where one used to be that was throwing me off.

@banesong killed it. Thanks man. Lots of new beer for me to try
View attachment 1452385704288.jpg

Attachments

• 1452385641063.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 1452385652488.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 1452385674070.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 1452385688548.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 77
Had a problem finding my house this afternoon, until I realized it was the lack of a porch where one used to be that was throwing me off.

@banesong killed it. Thanks man. Lots of new beer for me to try
View attachment 328879

Mine will need a contractor too! The reverse haul.

Attachments

• 1452390184374.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 1452390192653.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 1452390201955.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 77
I saw Dissident on the shelf yesterday but didn't grab one. Wasn't sure it was worth it. PM me if you want me to grab one for you.

Now you say something. Lol.

That Backwoods was hiding behind a bunch of Breakfast Stout, I think someone was saving it...

Well I didn't even think about Dissident until I saw it and I had no idea you got TG. Can't have to much Backwoods.

Well I didn't even think about Dissident until I saw it and I had no idea you got TG. Can't have to much Backwoods.

If I make it down to where it is currently sold before Hopslam is released I'll grab you one.

I didn't know we got TG this far west in ND either. Thought it was only in Fargo.

If I make it down to where it is currently sold before Hopslam is released I'll grab you one.

I didn't know we got TG this far west in ND either. Thought it was only in Fargo.

Your the best. I don't care what all the other guys say.

I didn't think it was bad when fresh.

small after work pickup. One for hawgwild
View attachment 329446

You didn't include that why?!?!

I have no fricken' clue who sent thi.. oh... Never mind.

Damn good, nice sour. Sadly, really don't remember who sent it. Pre trade labeling requirement

Attachments

• 1452564697516.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 66
The insulated tumbler? I gave it to my brother. He loves that thing. I think there is a knock off company trying to undercut them though. I'll have to ask him the name.

Yeah, that thing. Lol.

I keep getting cold coffee at work. Been through too many tumblers, mugs, whatnot without good results.

Yeah, that thing. Lol.

I keep getting cold coffee at work. Been through too many tumblers, mugs, whatnot without good results.

Your climate is hella colder than mine, but have you tried a Tervis? Mine stays drinkable way longer than any other travel mug. And it has goldfish on it and it's super cute.

Back