Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a gose at Whip in, in austin that was quite good. Got me thinking to making one. I need to set up a trade soon. Seems like its been a while since I traded lol.

That gose was pretty good. Still have to try Westbrook's. Just threw a bottle of mine in the fridge to try for the first time. Some pretty mean bottle pellicles going on.

Lolita is $22 here. Not gonna drop I think. I'd buy a case at $14 and eat ramen for a month to do so. I hear it's great but never had it.

What's the PA upcharge on those? I bought 2 bottles a couple weeks ago for $14. When they first came out they were like $22

Bought these in MD. $22-24 is about the avg I've seen. Still see it on some shelves for that, but this guy wanted to get rid of them obviously. Marked them down to 18 a few wks ago, then marked them down to 13.99 so I bought the remaining six that he had. Somewhere between 18 & 14 was the tipping point for me I guess. :D

My bottle shop never lowers prices, no matter how long something sits on the shelf. Year old ipa is the same price as a fresh one

Bought these in MD. $22-24 is about the avg I've seen. Still see it on some shelves for that, but this guy wanted to get rid of them obviously. Marked them down to 18 a few wks ago, then marked them down to 13.99 so I bought the remaining six that he had. Somewhere between 18 & 14 was the tipping point point for me I guess. :D

No brainer to clean him out at $14 - nice score.

My bottle shop never lowers prices, no matter how long something sits on the shelf. Year old ipa is the same price as a fresh one

And that would be why they become two year old IPA, then three, then...

FT: Westbrook gose
ISO: a good humping

Let me know how that works for you. I may need to get in on this haha.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400891991.819443.jpg.

So... I'm a little confused.

Say I'm ISO Westbrook Gose. Am I the humper or the humpee?

Hypothetically of course.

Very nice. Is that a layer of active yeast in the bottom of the growler or is it just the glass itself?

I think it's a small, and very small amount at that, of yeast. Think I should try to preserve it and harvest it? I can't be 100% that it's yeast. I'm very curious. I have about 8 oz in the growler left. There seems to be some kind of sediment on the bottom but not thick at all. Most of that is glass.

I just got bombed by skeezerpleezer. I would call this a pseudo-BIF.

Thanks man! You are the man, very generous!

1400901477992.jpg

Great trade from Jeremy. Finally get to taste Zombie Dust! Thanks man! And really funny coincidence about the Gose :)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400956830.033244.jpg

Great trade from Jeremy. Finally get to taste Zombie Dust! Thanks man! And really funny coincidence about the Gose :)
View attachment 201455

Yea. Funny thing I'd I was going to put an anti-hero in there but I forgot it at home, but had that gose in the fridge at work, so I threw it in without even thinking about distro. Hope you enjoy!!!

Back