Tower Only Purchase - No Facuets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJvermonster

Reaction score
Hi team awesome (you guys)!

I am looking to buy JUST a 2 faucet tower without the faucets. I have looked online but have had no luck. Does anyone know where I can find this? I have a bunch of extra faucets and I don't want to buy new.

I was kinda surprised to see many if not most home brew supply companies don't carry many (f any) 1,2 or 3 faucet towers without loading them with shanks and faucets. Much easier to find totally empty t-towers. But, if one digs through Amazon (preferably smile.amazon.com :)) they do turn up...

Cheers!

I was kinda surprised to see many if not most home brew supply companies don't carry many (f any) 1,2 or 3 faucet towers without loading them with shanks and faucets. Much easier to find totally empty t-towers. But, if one digs through Amazon (preferably smile.amazon.com :)) they do turn up...

Cheers!
What are you looking up?? I cannot for the life of me find a stainless beer tower without the faucets!!

What are you looking up?? I cannot for the life of me find a stainless beer tower without the faucets!!

For example: Amazon.com: Draft Faucet Tower, 3" Stainless Steel Adjustable Draft Beer Kegerator Tower Dispenser (Single/Double/Triple Faucet)(Triple): Kitchen & Dining

Pick one, two or three hole. You will be responsible for obtaining shanks, of course, but that should not be a major challenge?

1619663212552.png

Cheers!

I'm converting to a keezer. So about to ditch my tower but keep the faucets. But it's a 3 tap one.

Back