Took a Crack at the Logo/Brewery Name Thing...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deacon1856

Reaction score
NEW LOGO ADDED IN PLACE OF ORIGINAL. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE FEEDBACK!

I don't know what it is about having to put a label on things....even things as arbitrary as sitting in my garage in front of a propane flame. But there's something. Self expression? Maybe. Visions of Grandeur? Probably. Whatever the reason, everyone else was doing it so I am too!

Here's what I came up with:

BPBWLogoR3.jpg

It's preliminary. It's supposed to be simple. My actual LABELS will probably be more detailed, but I just wanted something that could be easily reproduced (minus the halo)!

Suggestions are welcomed! Encouraged even.

Thanks in advance

Deacon

i like it a lot. the only suggestion i have is to put a mirror of the gears on the other side of the logo. since the whole thing is centered i think it would balance it out better. Or try to left align "Kentucky" somehow to make it fit with the offcenter feel.

really nice though!

Yeah, you guys are probably right. Need to ditch the Kentucky. I'll see what I can do on the halo too. Needs something to stand out more.

I think it's fantastic, and I like your concept: something easy to reproduce and drop into other labels, tap-handles, kegs, etc. I'd actually go in a different direction from the other comments though; I like the Kentucky, in part because it adds a second size of text, but would add your town name, and stretch the line across the entire logo.

Nice! +whatever on dropping Kentucky.

For design and ease of reproduction, make the halo larger and a larger diameter: Make it more prominent!

Back