To Football Fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
128916932453498410.jpg

saw this. laughed.

As a Rangers fan this is how I feel every year. At least this year they kept my interest longer.

To be honest I would have said it earlier, but I did not get to this post until yesterday. But the eff the redskins was a friendly response to the "eff the Cowboys" remark, nothing about the game. Which was a very good game IMO. Your defense is again going to be great, just that offense.

I know, I was just giving you a little poke.:D

I agree with your assessment on the 'Skins. I'll reserve my judgment on the 'Boys until after they play the Gmen, as I'm of the opinion that the Bucks are not that good.

BTW, I would question any Cowboys fan's commitment if he didn't say eff the Redskins.;)

I know, I was just giving you a little poke.:D

I agree with your assessment on the 'Skins. I'll reserve my judgment on the 'Boys until after they play the Gmen, as I'm of the opinion that the Bucks are not that good.

BTW, I would question any Cowboys fan's commitment if he didn't say eff the Redskins.;)

Oh ok

Yeah the Bucs are gonna be quite bad this year. One thing I took from the game is our D needs work.

Yeah I would not know what to think of a Cowboys fan that did not mind the Skins, or a Skins fan that does not mind the Cowboys.

Anyways here is to a fun season :mug:

My wife calls if ****ing Football, and always says to me, see you in January. I usually reply, "no honey, it'll be February."

Gotta give my wife credit, she's really trying. She went to training camp in Albany with us this year and watches the games and cheers with a minimum of annoying questions. She even suggested it might be fun to go to some local college games this year.

Go Giants!

my wife asked me while i was watching Patriots/Bills on Monday "why is that guy kicking it to the other team? they were just throwing it, why give up and give them the ball? that doesn't make sense."

I could have either explained it (again), or gotten up and said, "want something to drink, babe?"... guess which i did

:mug: Here's to our wives, who make football one of the truly great guy things to do.

On weeks when I can't find anyone to come watch with me (I know, sad) my wife will actually sit with me on the couch reading a book and then make the appropriate emotional responses whenever I do without looking up from her book.

It is quite endearing.

Back