time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, if the winner isn't going to do one, then I will go ahead and get it going again!

The bottle says one thing but I consider it a little more specific. So I'm not going to accept the "official" style as the right answer.

20130621_145408.jpg

Sorry I haven't posted any hint yet. Just had a baby so I've been a bit occupied.

The only hint is that you don't really need a hint. It would probably be most people's first or second guess for any light-colored beer.

Hints: it's not a lager. It is a microbrewery, though one of the larger craft breweries I think. This particular beer came out last year for a limited time, and was a smash hit with beer fans so it's been re-brewed.

Bonus points if you can guess the exact beer... if nobody gets the style by tonight I'll post the answer.

It's not Sucks, but it's the same style so I'm going to give it to you.

Stone RuinTen IPA (re-brew of last year's Ruination 10th Anniversary IPA). Bottle says IPA but at 10% it is clearly a double IPA at least.

20130621_145421.jpg

It is a DIPA but not sucks

Austin Beer Works

Heavy Machinery IPA

you must saw my post on what im i drinking now... well I dont know who to give it too. chocotaco got the style but Chamuco hit the nail on the head. Ya'll can deicide who will go not me:D

DisturbdChemist said:
you must saw my post on what im i drinking now... well I dont know who to give it too. chocotaco got the style but Chamuco hit the nail on the head. Ya'll can deicide who will go not me:D

I saw the glass and the can hiding behind it.....markings on the top of the can looked familiar. Was it good?

Back